Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

tigerjapanese..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tigerjapanese..

Was goin' through the forums, and noticed someone recommendin' this site for the f22b. Well, I found an h22a for 750 bucks. Is shipping free?
    98' Mustang 3V Swap
    11' VW CC R36

Nope.

Edit: Oh hey man, just noticed you're in Buckhannon. How's the scene down there?
    Originally posted by TurboZach
    Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

Comment

Hey mannnn, it's not too bad. Haven't been here too long, but it works. 149 bucks. That's not bad at all. Tryna get a new engine in the piece. Pretty much blew the one in it now. It's hard to find someone in Wv. Only person I've came across was Wvcb7. He was gonna help lower the car, but he was busy before Christmas and all. But hell, you're even closer. haha Seen your last post, about needin' a new engine and all. Get a H22, bring that shit down, and we'll swop 'em. I'm just savin' up money now.
      98' Mustang 3V Swap
      11' VW CC R36

Comment

TigerJapanese are a great bunch of guys, I've bought from them before, but I picked up my stuff with the truck lol I live minutes away :P
        Confucius say...when god gives you gators...make Gatorade

Comment

They seem to be one of the more reputable sellers... www.hmotorsonline.com is the best choice, but they're not so cheap (I'd spend the money for a motor... Many "JDM" motors are high-mileage Australian motors... you'd never know the difference until it blows up!)

$750 for an H22 is CRAZY cheap. Who cares if shipping is free! If you're confident that it's quality, that's the best price you're going to find... anywhere.

Comment

At first, it was lookin' good, but after reviewing a buncha stuff they have....like, my friend has an Mx-6, and they have a motor, tranny, etc for it...and everything says.."Mileage...approx 25-35k". I was plannin' on rebuildin' my motor anyway, but waited too long. I'll probably replace as much as I can, before I drop it.
            98' Mustang 3V Swap
            11' VW CC R36

Comment

If you're planning a rebuild, then you should be ok. Make sure they have a startup warranty, and follow the requirements for it EXACTLY (like changing all the belts, filters, etc...)

And though they say the engines have that mileage, the people you're buying them from NEVER see the cars they come from. Those engines come over by the crate, already pulled from the cars. Their sources in Japan (or Australia, if they know who they're dealing with... and that's shady if so) may not even see the cars. They could be purchasing them from recyclers... who don't give a damn about how many miles are on the engines. Don't rely on it.
              That's one thing I like about www.hmotorsonline.com. They have a very good reputation, and I believe they're VERY careful about who they deal with in Japan, to ensure the best chance of getting quality motors. I paid a good amount of money for my H22 from them, but I've put about 70,000 miles on it already... some of it very hard driving... and the only thing wrong with it now is the fact that I damaged a sparkplug hole.

Comment

http://www.jdmtigerjapanese.com/prod...products_id=69

That's the engine ^
                98' Mustang 3V Swap
                11' VW CC R36

Comment

I bought an auto f22a tranny from them about 3 months ago. I haven't had any problems with it yet. My brother bought his b16a from there and a friend of mine got his s13 sr20det from there also. None of us have had any problems with their products so far. My friend has had the sr20det in his 240 for about a year now. It's a daily so it sees lots of miles with no problems whatsoever.

Comment

they are awesome man my motor was and still is great

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

anything from japan is going to say Approx XXX Miles. NO one is going to keep track of every single engine's mileage. If your going to be rebuilding why do you care?

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

They are semi-local to me.....anyone who wants to pay me for gas Ill go and personally check out any motor you want to make sure its in good condition and all that shit.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
                          anything from japan is going to say Approx XXX Miles. NO one is going to keep track of every single engine's mileage. If your going to be rebuilding why do you care?
                          I just brought it up, cause Deev said they were most likely high-mileage austrailian motors. I'm just makin' sure I'm not gettin' jipped, and from the looks of it...I can see a lotta positive feedback.
                          98' Mustang 3V Swap
                          11' VW CC R36

Comment

there close to me...i went there once. but when i need an engine it will be from there. check out the website...they have amillion pictures there of the operation

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Working...
                            X