Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Swap choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swap choices

Okay I'm $200 away from my f22b but I just found the motor out of a 2003 Accord 2.4 ivtec, does any one know if it is possible 2 swap this motor in are CB's I asked because the motors are the same price. Thanx in advance for the help and advice
    Arcadia Green Crew #48
    Arcadia Green- "It's not just a color, It's a lifestyle"
    My Transformer on myspace
    Sold to: JakFrostwhite, Icedplaya123
    Vouch for: Straight_Success, Bcozzi71,IcedPlaya123,RevHard215,F20ACB7,CB7 91/DX
    RPM we the best!!!
    Reading/Philly Mob CB7Tuner #1
    93 Lx Arcadia Green a.k.a Assoluto: R.I.P
    92 Ex Arcadia Green a.k.a Xevious: R.I.P
    93 Ex Arcadia Green a.k.a Luxo:In service now !!!
    Are 3 Arcadia Green coupes 2 many !!!

Originally posted by 6fthondaboi
    Okay I'm $200 away from my f22b but I just found the motor out of a 2003 Accord 2.4 ivtec, does any one know if it is possible 2 swap this motor in are CB's I asked because the motors are the same price. Thanx in advance for the help and advice

speak with 2point6 from www.collectiveracing.net , he is putting the same Accord motor in .

here's his engine swap thread. That motor should be a monster in the cb7, especially if you were to swap the head for a TSX one later on
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=89970

the swap guide, motor mounts and the wiring harness is about two months away. If you are patient, you would be the second CB7tuner to have this engine in ur car.

Have fun

DEVOTE

Comment

No it wont work unless u have lots of money for the motor mounts which hasnt come out yet.

u can get the f22b or the f20A si motor. Si motor will b cheaper. at least by 100 bucks
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

The engines may cost the same, but the associated parts necessary for swapping in the iVTEC engine will quite possibly bankrupt you, since a lot of it would have to be custom fabricated. The F22B is basically a bolt-in swap.
        ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
        '93 EX 5-speed coupe
        Short ram intake
        Tenrai Himoto catback
        Smashed front end
        Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Originally posted by Camurai
          The engines may cost the same, but the associated parts necessary for swapping in the iVTEC engine will quite possibly bankrupt you, since a lot of it would have to be custom fabricated. The F22B is basically a bolt-in swap.
          one 2point6 finishes his kit, it will be bolt in,
          wat?

Comment

If you're still worried about saving for an F22B, you're NOT going to afford the K swap! Even when the mounts come out. The motors aren't expensive, because they're not performance motors... but making them work will take some cash.

The F22B is still the best budget swap, and the H22A is still the best overall swap for our cars. The F22A is a good motor itself, though... If your motor isn't failing on you, look into modding that. I'd mod an F22A before I bought an F22B, but that's just me.

Comment

you can find h22s for cheap. there might be little querks and youll have to wait n search, but it can be done.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Working...
              X