Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

South Jersey Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the suspension im not to worried about....i can get that no problem....the car shakes because the motor is shaking....when you hit the gas the motor tilts toward firewall.... it just a big mess...There are so many plugs that need to find spots but i cant find any.... This would solve most the problems i think.....

Comment

the ecu is giving me a code 6. If that helps

Comment

6 is engine coolant temp. When the car is warm, does it go to about halfway on the temp gauge?

Comment

yea it does

Comment

fuck it i cant stand this fucking car.....im done ....I try to take off the IACV and i dont have a 12mm wrench or socket....i broke the clip off the plug and the more i work on the car the more i see wrong........o and i dont have any money to take to a mech to help me out and i havent had a car for 3 months now................if anyone can come and help me out please do im having the worst time ever

Call/text me 856 261 6543
            Last edited by Bcozzi71; 12-08-2007, 02:01 PM.

Comment

bump

Comment

I might be able to give you a hand tomorrow... I'll see if I'm working or not. I'm either working tomorrow or Tuesday...

Not sure what I can do though, other than bring tools. Other than that, there's really nothing that you can't do yourself.

Comment

yea thanks most the stuff i can do myself...im gonna borrow myfriends tools....what i need is someone who knows the motor well and can tell me where these plugs go.....if you come u can take that stuff you wanted .........

Comment

what exactly is wrong? Like name everything

I could possibly come on Monday or later on. Not Sunday though.

Where are you located?

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

im in haddonfield new jersey 08033......
                      The Motor is reving up and down
                      Speedo Not Working
                      Like 10 plugs not pluged in
                      Hard to start without giving some gas
                      giving me a code 6 on ECU
                      Motor Rocks back when rpms go up
                      Ticking noise from front left...(i didnt hear it my friend said he did)
                      No power when accelerating

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71
                        im in haddonfield new jersey 08033......
                        The Motor is reving up and down
                        Speedo Not Working
                        Like 10 plugs not pluged in
                        Hard to start without giving some gas
                        giving me a code 6 on ECU
                        Motor Rocks back when rpms go up
                        Ticking noise from front left...(i didnt hear it my friend said he did)
                        No power when accelerating
                        i just saw this thread, if ive known about this sooner, i would of tried and see about going to see if i can help you out in any way.
                        my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                        MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

I get off of work around 3pm 2morow if your gonna be in the haddonfield area i can prob stop by so we can see where the plugs plug into since i have a stock engine under my hood. We can try to clean the fast idle valve aswell. Mayb its not running right cause of the lack of plugs plugged in ? Hopefully it doesnt rain or anything.

I woulda tried to help out today but i was occupied with family stuff... life driving my mom around lol

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                          Frost White Member 13
                          My Ride
                          "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

haha its ok ..............yea ill be here all day...im thing these plugs are the problem aswell.....yea well with you and peetypete helping maby we can figure this out.....

iceplaya where are you from?

thanks peetypete if i need any help ill have to get you.....i forgot you where so close

Comment

haha its ok ..............yea ill be here all day...im thing these plugs are the problem aswell.....yea well with you and peetypete helping maby we can figure this out.....

iceplaya where are you from?

thanks peetypete if i need any help ill have to get you.....i forgot you where so close
                              yea, were not that far apart from each other. ill be home all day on sunday so ill pm you so i can give you my cell#.
                              my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                              MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

iceplaya where are you from ?
                                I'm from Pennsauken so i'm not far from Haddonfield at all. I guess we'll keep in touch through PM since i get out of work @ 3

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                                Frost White Member 13
                                My Ride
                                "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Working...
                                X