Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

South Jersey Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seems to be...........im gonna check the ground on the thermastat and try clearing my ecu again.............also peteypete was saying my fusebox is fucked up.........there are fuses in places there is not supposed to be.(it was like this preswap) i guess i wont touch it..........

Comment

it dosent matter if there are fuses in blank spots. That shouldnt affect anything.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
        it dosent matter if there are fuses in blank spots. That shouldnt affect anything.

Right they include extra fuses and "dead' spots to use for other things.

But make sure all the fuses are in their assigned positions....you would know already if they werent....and even if they werent a fuse is a fuse is a fuse lol.

Comment

yea thought so i just wanted to be sure............the plug that goes into the head under the distributer.....what is that for? I have it pluged in but it needs to be replaced the wire are all F-up. Just thinking maby this could be casuing one of my problems

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71
            seems to be...........im gonna check the ground on the thermastat and try clearing my ecu again.............also peteypete was saying my fusebox is fucked up.........there are fuses in places there is not supposed to be.(it was like this preswap) i guess i wont touch it..........
            i said that the fuse box looked weird not messed up. there were fuses on almost every slot and some fuses were placed in slots of different amperages. i dont know alot about electrical but, as a procecss of elimination i would put the correct fuses in the correct slots as a precaution.
            my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
            MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

yea ill get on that.............pretty much everything is solved cpet the motor mount and suspension needs to be look at........the only thing left is why the car is bogging out in high rpms...also what the plug that goes in head and what it does??

EDIT: That plug is the Coolant Temperature Sensor. I think thats why im getting a code 6. That plug needs to be replaced. The wires are messed up.
              Last edited by Bcozzi71; 12-11-2007, 12:24 PM.

Comment

bump for last post

Comment

This guy needs a local friend who half-knows the cb7 engine area. There is just too many issues he caused himself by cheaping out with a local auto shop class. Sure, a professional mechanic shop could have caused probs, but maybe 1-2, not this many.
                  HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

i really fixed everything cept the boging down in my new post.........the problem when you dont have money or space to do swap yourself....im happy its all good now cep this boging

Thanks

Comment

i really dont know about the bogging. Since its in the higher RPMs as i understand, maybe the IAB butterflies arnt hooked up properly if not at all?

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Working...
                      X