Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

best header?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best header?

what is the best t model (ex. 304)header and series (ex. 4-2-1) i need to know because i am getting me a new set of headers. please reply.
    1991 HONDA ACCORD LX (MY BABY) COLD AIR, FULL EXHAUST. COMIN UP: CIVIC SPOILER!

4-2-1...

Comment

Bisimoto.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        Bisimoto.
        Werd! Worth every penny.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

oh my god ! the day I get bisi headers is the day I'm going to die. I can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by ExCoupe92
            oh my god ! the day I get bisi headers is the day I'm going to die. I can't wait
            same. I have the money all saved up, the waits killing me
            ALL PARTS MUST GO
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157038

Link to my turbobuild/members ride
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=110483

Comment

anyone have an a opion on DC headers...good or bad just wondering

Comment

As far as acutall results for a header/ dyno tested, the dc header is jus that

everything else on ebay is jus plain. No kinda R&D what so ever
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

DC and Megan headers are about equal. The Bisimoto header will likely leave them both in the dust.
                  ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
                  '93 EX 5-speed coupe
                  Short ram intake
                  Tenrai Himoto catback
                  Smashed front end
                  Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
                    As far as acutall results for a header/ dyno tested, the dc header is jus that

everything else on ebay is jus plain. No kinda R&D what so ever
                    there have been independent dyno tests of various headers, and it came out that the DC header only make maybe 1-2 more hp than the f22a4 tubular header. if you want inexpensive, go to a junkyard and look for a 1990 ex and yank the header off of it. those are not like the stock manifold of any other accord. in fact deeve has instructions on how to make the super-f22 from all stock parts, but i cant find it right now. i second the motion that bisi makes the best header. he does actual engineering, calculating the flow dynamics, etc. to figure out the best performance possible. go with his if money is no issue.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

yea thats what i got on my ride....just wanted to se what other people think... bismoto is best by far

Comment

I just saw a race prototype f22 header on bisimoto.com for sale.

I think it was 800 bucks.

Yeah actually, here it is. link

Comment

damn, if i had the money... i would get a Bisimoto header... but i don't, so i think ill stick with megan...

how exactly do you order a Bisimoto header anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                            there have been independent dyno tests of various headers, and it came out that the DC header only make maybe 1-2 more hp than the f22a4 tubular header. if you want inexpensive, go to a junkyard and look for a 1990 ex and yank the header off of it. those are not like the stock manifold of any other accord. in fact deeve has instructions on how to make the super-f22 from all stock parts, but i cant find it right now. i second the motion that bisi makes the best header. he does actual engineering, calculating the flow dynamics, etc. to figure out the best performance possible. go with his if money is no issue.

I found it home boi

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=88154
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Funny how everyone is saying that the Bisimoto header is the best... and NOBODY has one.

It's likely to be the best, but claiming the superiority of something that has yet to be released is a little odd.

Regardless, the Bisimoto header hands down has the most R&D involved. Bisi is the ONLY pro racer to use the F22A. The price is also going to be about HALF of what people pay for comparable headers for other engines!

Comment

Working...
                              X