Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

f22b engine sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22b engine sensor

hi

here is me new f22b engine

and i want to ask about this sensor it is not on my old engine so can i leave it not connected.

fromhell_3

I am not 100 percent sure, but it looks like a TPS to me

Comment

thanks

but the TPS in the back.
      fromhell_3

Comment

MAP sensor. Just use the accord one you dont have to use that one.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yea just leave it disconnected.

Comment

You are going to have to use that map sensor. That throttle body does not have the specific metered vacuum port for the Accord map sensor. Just wire that one up to the Accord harness. There are a few threads that show this in more detail. Search for something like "Throttle body map sensor" or "OBD-II map sensor" or "H22 map sensor". Most times that one appears on OBD-II H22As. Never seen it on a F22B but is possible since the throttle bodies are interchangeable.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

My F22B doesn't have a sensor mounted there.

Interesting.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                You are going to have to use that map sensor. That throttle body does not have the specific metered vacuum port for the Accord map sensor. Just wire that one up to the Accord harness. There are a few threads that show this in more detail. Search for something like "Throttle body map sensor" or "OBD-II map sensor" or "H22 map sensor". Most times that one appears on OBD-II H22As. Never seen it on a F22B but is possible since the throttle bodies are interchangeable.
                I have a MAP sensor on my tb and I am running the stock accord MAP on the firewall.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                  He can use ANY vacuum source for the firewall mounted map sensor.

I didn't even know they made obd2 f22b's. It's probably just a p13 throttle body when they were doing the obd crossovers.

Like others said, leave the sensor on there without a plug(or you can remove the sensor and buy a block off plate). Make sure all your vacuum lines going from the box on the firewall are connected to vacuum source.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    He can use ANY vacuum source for the firewall mounted map sensor.

I didn't even know they made obd2 f22b's. It's probably just a p13 throttle body when they were doing the obd crossovers.

Like others said, leave the sensor on there without a plug(or you can remove the sensor and buy a block off plate). Make sure all your vacuum lines going from the box on the firewall are connected to vacuum source.
                    I thought there was a certain metered port for the MAP sensor on the Accord throttle bodies?
                    Gary A.K.A. Carter
                    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

so I can leave the MAP sensor on my tb without plug and run the stock accord MAP on the firewall and connect the vacume line to any source of vacume. .

thanks alot guys.
                      fromhell_3

Comment

Working...
                      X