Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

quietest aftermarket exhaust??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quietest aftermarket exhaust??

Well as some of you guys might of have seen, im not really lookin for performance much as of right now. I am going more for a blingy look. I just want something that looks a little aftermarket, quiet, but not too rice looking. Even if its something i can use from another car, thats cool with me. Let me know what you guys think are some of the best sounding/quietest mufflers out there.

TIA
    -Gio

1990 Honda Accord LX-T (sold).

1992 Honda Accord Wagon.

1986 E-85 Turbo Prelude.

use the search box. We see questions like this all the time

Lots of people have the APEXI ws2 muffler.

But if u wanna go quiet, ill try and get a muffler from another car. Like a rsx or something and put it on ur car, Welded of course
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

WS2 (World Sport 2) by Apex'i, as said above, is a wonderfully quiet exhaust that gives good performance as well. I would spend the money for the cat-back exhaust, and not just the axle-back.

For a stock muffler, the RSX-S muffler is supposed to be a good choice. A few people on here had used that.

Comment

RS*R
        Hybridnation

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7

But if u wanna go quiet, ill try and get a muffler from another car. Like a rsx or something and put it on ur car, Welded of course
          u know, ur a bigger noob here than i am here, i know where to search and what to search, i just wanted to see what else is out there...I already had some ideas, an rsx-s being my biggest interest.

Thanx for everything guys. Any other choices would be great thanx!!
          -Gio

1990 Honda Accord LX-T (sold).

1992 Honda Accord Wagon.

1986 E-85 Turbo Prelude.

Comment

If he searched it would probably bring up what exhaust you have and blah blah blah. Which wouldnt give him specifics. But in the thread people will mention how it sounds. But anyway this is the n00b forum you should help them out regardless no point in telling the person to "search". Either way the two quietest ones I know so far are RSR/Apexi WS2.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

SO your tellin me i cant tell him to search?

If im not gonna say it some 1 else would. The members who been on here longer than i have always encourage NEWBI's to seacrh.

If he did so and couldnt find anything then i can understand. Im still a new and i gotta search.
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Also if you buy an exhaust and you think its too loud you can get a longer resonator...or put another one in.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

SO your tellin me i cant tell him to search?

If im not gonna say it some 1 else would. The members who been on here longer than i have always encourage NEWBI's to seacrh.

If he did so and couldnt find anything then i can understand. Im still a new and i gotta search.

In the beginner section, that is EXACTLY what he is saying. Read the rules of the beginner section if you are having a hard time comprehending what is going on.

1) If you don't have something constructive to post, then don't post it in the Beginner's section.

Telling someone to search is NOT constructive.

Period.

2) For someone who claims to have mastery of the search function, I find it odd that you have not see the beginner section rules.

I am EXTREMEMLY happy with my RS*R even after well over 100K miles. In fact, I think I am getting close to 150K now.

The WS2 is certainly another quiet alternative, and if you went with RSX-S and had a properly sized resonator, they also sound VERY good. I would get one from 2005-2007 though, because they sound a little throatier and are a little more free flowing.
                  Last edited by owequitit; 11-14-2007, 04:17 PM.
                  The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                    If he searched it would probably bring up what exhaust you have and blah blah blah. Which wouldnt give him specifics. But in the thread people will mention how it sounds. But anyway this is the n00b forum you should help them out regardless no point in telling the person to "search". Either way the two quietest ones I know so far are RSR/Apexi WS2.

He said to search... and then he offered suggestions. I'm not a fan of telling people to search, but as long as the question is answered, at least partially, I have no problem with it.

A search WOULD result in some valuable answers, as I know I have answered this question at least 3 times myself.

This thread is now locked. When the original poster starts lashing out at those that have tried to help, that's it. Game over.

I'll less of a "noob" than anyone else here... and to tell you the truth, I'm still a noob. When you signed up and how many posts you have means NOTHING. It means you can use a keyboard... which isn't a vital part of your car.

Comment

Working...
                    X