Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Pacesetter Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacesetter Exhaust

i was wondering if anyone in the forum has this exhaust and think about it? my cb came with it so i was just wondering if its a good brand??

1994 Accord Coupe LX BPU
    1991 Galant VR4 #1395/2000 Sold
    1990 Accord EX 4DR Sold
    1990 Galant Base Model junked it
    1991 Accord EX 4DR gave away

Pacesetter has been a good brand IMO, but the few I've heard were louder than I liked.

Comment

PACE SETTER is ok, jus another brand out there. SUmmitracing.com sells theres stuff so does jegs.

Seen a few commericals on it.

TO me pace setter is more for domestics
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Its shit from what I have seen on civics and crap. The welds are crappy and the sound is just horrid. But those are just my experiences. I will probably never buy any pace setter products.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Mine is fine for me, with a cat it's got a low rumble, a little raspy w/o cat but I don't really care, as long as it's not what I had.

I bought it for the price.
          Meh, not feeling the honda game anymore.
          MY CAR IS SOLD!!!

Comment

yeah i was just wondering if any body though it was a good brand, to me its okay.

1994 Accord Coupe LX BPU
            1990 Accord EX 4DR Sold

Comment

IMO if it came with the car you should just do any other performance things you were considering and then invest in a better exhaust.

Then again, it's all what you like. If you like the sound of the exhaust then keep it, don't let other people saying it's shitty make you hate it. My friend just bought a pacesetter catback for his 92 Celica Liftback and I think it sounds pretty good. It was surprisingly quiet.. but who knows. I normally don't like the raspy sound of an exhaust but I don't have any first hand experience with the pacesetter so I couldn't tell you. Good luck bro.

Comment

Back when I was researching for my exhaust, I found a site somewhere that did a bunch a dyno tests with differant exhaust systems and the Pacesetter actually preformed worse than the stock system.

If its all you got, or you want something that looks/sounds differant than stock for cheap, I would say Rock the Pacesetter, but if you are looking to go something better quality, I would stick with Apexi. I love my DC Sports, but I believe they no longer make it for the CB7

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

Originally posted by ExCoupe92
                  IMO if it came with the car you should just do any other performance things you were considering and then invest in a better exhaust.

Then again, it's all what you like. If you like the sound of the exhaust then keep it, don't let other people saying it's shitty make you hate it. My friend just bought a pacesetter catback for his 92 Celica Liftback and I think it sounds pretty good. It was surprisingly quiet.. but who knows. I normally don't like the raspy sound of an exhaust but I don't have any first hand experience with the pacesetter so I couldn't tell you. Good luck bro.
                  yeah i think its okay, but in the near future probably get an new one.

1994 Accord Coupe LX BPU
                  1990 Accord EX 4DR Sold

Comment

Originally posted by thewoahna
                    Back when I was researching for my exhaust, I found a site somewhere that did a bunch a dyno tests with differant exhaust systems and the Pacesetter actually preformed worse than the stock system.

If its all you got, or you want something that looks/sounds differant than stock for cheap, I would say Rock the Pacesetter, but if you are looking to go something better quality, I would stick with Apexi. I love my DC Sports, but I believe they no longer make it for the CB7
                    i see i see, thanks for the info.

1994 Accord Coupe LX BPU
                    1990 Accord EX 4DR Sold

Comment

Working...
                    X