Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Gsr Cb7???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gsr cb7

i dont thin it would be worth it

Engine:
    stock F22A4
    Cold Air Intake
    2.5in Exaust No Cat toTip
    Interior:
    Short Shifter
    Exterior:
    5% tint all the way around
    15in gun metal with crome lip rims
    DIY jdm black headlights

Future Mods:
    DSM Turbo

Comment

So do you roll around with no intake/filter? lol
      Also, those "JDM" wheels are soon to be the new "RICE" wheels.
      Only my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB

Only my 2 cents.
        haha thats funny lmao

Engine:
        stock F22A4
        Cold Air Intake
        Interior:
        Short Shifter
        Exterior:
        DIY jdm black headlights

Future Mods:
        DSM Turbo

Comment

i think the green is ugly bronze would of looked better

Engine:
          stock F22A4
          Cold Air Intake
          Interior:
          Short Shifter
          Exterior:
          DIY jdm black headlights

Future Mods:
          DSM Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
            Only my 2 cents.
            Nah man... It was only like that for the picture. I had an OEM intake.

And I'm sorry, but I think J Specials are far from rice...

Comment

Originally posted by TheChosenOne
              This video will give a very good idea of where I'm coming from...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBc9kr6jdLE

This is most definantly my inspiration for wanting to mod a CB7... is this guy on here?

I saw a really nice two door 4th gen on weaksauce.org not to long ago, as well.
              Ahhh I love that guy's CB. Check out his website @ www.aznkid.com. Along those lines, I believe his user name was AznKid.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode
                Ahhh I love that guy's CB. Check out his website @ www.aznkid.com. Along those lines, I believe his user name was AznKid.com
                Thanks man.

Ya, he got T-Boned, so he doesn't have the car anymore, but I just want to know two things:

1. What do I have to do to the stock front end to make it look like that?

2. What is necessary for those ITR's to fit?

Comment

Thanks man.

Ya, he got T-Boned, so he doesn't have the car anymore, but I just want to know two things:

1. What do I have to do to the stock front end to make it look like that?

2. What is necessary for those ITR's to fit?
                  haha I have Kevin's (a.k.a aznkid) wheels now!!!lol...96 itr wheels are 4x114.3 bolt pattern, same as a cb7, and I have 5mm spacers, but I love these wheels and Kevin is really good guy! As for the front end I believe all he has was a Mugen style lip, at least I think thats what it is
                  Edit: along with myself theres a few other members on here with the same ITR's Ronald-Type r is the first to come to mind

SOLD!!
                  Boosted H22
                  375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                    haha I have Kevin's (a.k.a aznkid) wheels now!!!lol...96 itr wheels are 4x114.3 bolt pattern, same as a cb7, and I have 5mm spacers, but I love these wheels and Kevin is really good guy! As for the front end I believe all he has was a Mugen style lip, at least I think thats what it is
                    Edit: along with myself theres a few other members on here with the same ITR's Ronald-Type r is the first to come to mind
                    Wow... this is a perfect example of how beginner's threads can work: I had no idea that the Accords cam 4x114.3 stock. I was thinking I was going to have to rig some type of conversion up.

This is goon news. Now all I have to do is get my hands on a set...lol. 96 Spec ITR'S FTMFW!

And, I know it's a Mugen style lip, I was refuring to the headlight, turn signals, and fog ensamble... I wan't to know what has to be done to have the amber on top, with the clear underneath...do you get what I'm trying to describe??? Sorry, it's late...lol.

Basically I want the two sets of front turn signals, instead of the stock one...

Comment

See how on the front, there are the headlights. Then under the headlights, there are a set of amber lights. Under those ambers, are another set of lights... Along with the amber corner signals, and the custom yellow fogs... Nice, clean look!

I, personally would look around for another lip though...

...Mr.Phiil has a better example in his sig...

Comment

H22 Block F20C S2000Head. Nuff said. well it will require a ton of knowledge to even attempt this im sure, but I heard its possible, I think joser has talked about it not to sure though
                        Last edited by 92cb7accord; 11-01-2007, 04:26 AM.
                        Originally posted by jboyce
                        i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

Originally posted by 92cb7accord
                          H22 Block F20C S2000Head. Nuff said. well it will require a ton of knowledge to even attempt this im sure, but I heard its possible, I think joser has talked about it not to sure though
                          that is one of the first questions i ever asked on a honda forum (if that would work) and got chewed out like we're not supposed to do here. that is what made me leave superhonda.com and never go back, the incessant bitching and noob-hunting.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                            Yup, it was a mugen style lip.

Gotta love his yellow'd highbeams and the DRLs in his video.

Comment

Yellow fogs you say? Are you copying me?

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

First of all, I would like to say hey to CB7.com, and I hope I get alot of needed knowledge about 4th gen Accords.

Now, I was wondering is it posible to swap a gsr into a accord??? And if so, does anyone have picstures.
                                i started reading the threads and the argueing and bashing became taxing so i stopped. I dunno if you got your answer but here ya go.

1. most b16 and b18 motors are not swapped into an accord because it is not a direct bolt in.

2. also because the lower amount of torque that they have doesn't help move a heavy car like mine.

3. if you have one of these motors and thats why you want to do a swap, i suggest selling it, and buying 1 of the many different swaps available.
                                because in the end we wouldn't be much help , when you have some sort of failure.

4. it would be cheaper to do a dsm turbo setup than anything else for the best bang for the buck...

but if your a n/a fan,, the h22 is a great route to take.
                                hope this was slightly helpful
                                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                                X