Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Gsr Cb7???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gah...missed that one some how...thanks and my bad
    ____

Comment

Originally posted by TheChosenOne
      I don't have a cb7 yet.

I am going to look at a completely stock 92 LX. So whatever motor is stock in that trim, which I think is a F22A?.

What I plan on doing is first, lowering the car with some coilovers, and finding some nice rims. I either want to get a set of the 96 spec ITR wheels, another set of Rota J Specials, or a set of Rota D2's.

As far as the motor goes, I would love to start upgrading the motor will all stock parts. Possibly a rebuilt head with oem springs and retainers and a mild port job on the head and intake manifold.

Next, I really want to get the front end right. I love the JDM front bumper, but I haven't completely figured out the lip combo I want to go with. I love the yellow inner fogs, with the dark housing headlights, and the amber turns signals and clears underneath...

Uhhh... anything else, besides the exhaust would be dependent on what parts I came across, such as aftermarket steering wheel and hub, JDM spoiler, tow hooks, most definantley a nice clutch/flywheel setup, and a simple cd mplayer with decent component speakers.

There's lots I want to do with the car, but my ultimate goal is to keep it Uber-clean! Slammed honda four doors are sex symbols...
      Sounds like you have a very good idea on what you like in a car
      There's LOTS of different lips you can choose from different hondas and acuras. The gen 2 legand lip seems to be the current fav around here. But I dare you to be a little different. Look around on the site, there are lots of members here with lots of different ideas on what makes a car look good. And just a plan good place to hang out. That's the main reason I like this site so much.
      ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
        that is one of the first questions i ever asked on a honda forum (if that would work) and got chewed out like we're not supposed to do here. that is what made me leave superhonda.com and never go back, the incessant bitching and noob-hunting.
        I questioned MikeSHO (iirc) about his brake advice and threw a TON of info into a post. I had that post deleted and was called out for my lack of knowlage on brakes. I never went back and I will never reccomend anyone goto that site for infomation on any honda.
        ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Dom
          1 vote for BAN
          CB7tuner Member
          JohnD1079
          That is for the mods to deside. NOT members of CB7tuner.

This isn't honda-tech, or your reguler honda forum my friend.
          ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr

It also isnt a democracy.

Thank freaking god for that.

Comment

I think folks forget that the forum runners have the right to delete any post for whatever reason they want...cause...it's there forum.

Like if I told folks to right on my piece of paper...I could white out whatever I wanted...my paper bitches!!!

oh well..one of those lessons you learn that takes you from being a noob to non-noob
              ____

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr

wow. Really? I couldn't tell.
                oh $#!T, this isn't honda tech!
                You know what, the color scheme is exactly the same, I didn't even notice that. thanks for clearing that up!

BTW, I don't post on honda-tech so I wouldn't know.
                A mod that can't spell, go crawl back under that rock you came from.
                .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

I suppose I only have one option to keep this thread free of useless flaming.

3 days, Dom.

Comment

All i can say about this thread is... WOW... info loaded.. and yeah.. some not so info related... some good stuff i didnt know though
                    90 Accord EX F22a1 Auto R.I.P.
                    2011 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L GS sport HELLO!

Comment

there is a way... i think...

i think i have the way to put a b series motor in a cb... find a 87-89 accord and check the motor mounts they may fit perfect cause they had b20a1's in them if the engine bay is the same size and the frame rails are the same distance apart then maybe... i had an idea when i first thought of this a few days ago... b20 block and b18 vtec head... maybe supercharged... i dunno someone find a ca accord in the junkyard and get some measurements so we can swap some damn b series power into these cb7's... cheaper than an h22 and damn bulletproof
                      back to do it again... no flipping of accords this time!!!

Hit me up with techy questions if i don't have an answer i can get an answer...

Comment

Originally posted by Dom
                        alright im tired of all this f22b1 engine is crap shit. what do you have to prove that? Honestly!

the only thing that makes that statement true is that its worthless to swap it into the cb chassis other than that, you my friend are wrong!

so based on that deev, when are we going to the track? huh, huh?
                        bring them h22's. lets go!
                        Vote for a atco meet NOW!
                        well i beat a 94 vtec accord with my 92 lx with an intake and exhaust... back in the day when i dreamed of owning an h22 accord... and i can still whip a vtec f series *the f20c and f22c don't count as they are not built the same as accord engines. and if you want to talk shit about h22 cb's i got one that'll put your foot in your f-ing mouth.
                        back to do it again... no flipping of accords this time!!!

Hit me up with techy questions if i don't have an answer i can get an answer...

Comment

bro...chill...this is just a car forum...don't take this so seriously...if someone's an idiot...who cares...what does it matter.

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics...even if you win...you're still retarded...so just cut it out...none of us here want to listen to stupid, vain attempts of showing machismo on the forum
                          Last edited by bcjammerx; 04-05-2009, 10:55 PM.
                          ____

Comment

Any further useless discussion will result a permanent closure of this thread. Thank You.

It stops right here , no more , no less , don't ask , don't tell.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Wow...

Well guys...

I got my first cb7, and have decided that I want to keep the stock power plant.

I also have been researching the front end variations, and have decided to basically do the same thing with the USDM blacked stockhousing, and the yellow painted hi-beams with the amber corner signals, but a more subtle lip with a DIY front grill delete.

So, basically, the arguing can stop... cuz uh.... well, I got what I needed,so thanks to everyone who gave positive feedback and quality info, but it's done.

Comment

Originally posted by TheChosenOne
                                Wow...

Well guys...

I got my first cb7, and have decided that I want to keep the stock power plant.

I also have been researching the front end variations, and have decided to basically do the same thing with the USDM blacked stockhousing, and the yellow painted hi-beams with the amber corner signals, but a more subtle lip with a DIY front grill delete.

So, basically, the arguing can stop... cuz uh.... well, I got what I needed,so thanks to everyone who gave positive feedback and quality info, but it's done.

DIY front grille hack , not delete Delete means grille removal.

Blackhousing is easy as hell , you can do it
                                Last edited by ExplodingCake; 11-06-2007, 03:16 PM.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Working...
                                X