Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Gsr Cb7???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnD1079
    what you think becasue you have 433 more posts than TheChosenOne, you're some hot shit and hes a noob that dosent know shit?Stop being such a dickwad. Im pretty sure he knows a bunch of Info on motors, and he trying to be creative. Now remember you dipshit, there is no such thing as a stupid question in the Beginners section. You think your some hot shit who knows everything, then the beginners section isnt for you.

And soo what if he did have a civic and was a member of honda-tech. Bisi's insight is more similar to a civic than it is a Accord, and there is a bunch of usefull info on Honda-tech. I bet your the kind of guy that looks down on people becasue they are from a different culture or some shit like that.
    no I don't think I am hot shit cause i have more posts than him this question has been asked several times. I haven't been on this board hardly a year and I have seen more than one thread related to this topic so get your facts straight before you come at me. And no I am not racist from what you were implying I know from exp that most of the people from ht are a bunch of shit talkers who know next to nothing about cars but spit shit like they do. As for Bisi I am glad someones showing some support for our chasis and he represents one of the few people from ht who acctually knows something about cars. As for me knowing everything I don't, but I do try to look for an answer before I ask a question like I said this topic has been covered more than once so he should have searched before asking the question I am not saying its stupid just repetitive.
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

The B18C1 WILL pull the Accord. Remember Accord 4th Gens came with the weak ass F18A. However , we don't recommend B-series due to many modifications. The H22A will fit like a charm.
      Last edited by ExplodingCake; 10-31-2007, 11:54 PM.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by TheChosenOne

This is my 1990 DB1. I was just an LS with some race inspired suspension upgrades.
        I thought those model tegras are called Da's? or is it DB bc its a four door?

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Thanks lokuputha...lol.

Yea, i'll admit, when it comes to accord and single cams in general excluding the d15's and d16's, I am a noob, but here are some of my references to prove I "know a little sumn sumn"...
          im gonna be slightly off-topic here...but posting pictures and listing off mods does NOT prove knowledge. there are people in the "scene" that have NICE cars but dont know jack about how to work on their car...they just wanna know how much its gonna cost them for parts & labor. LOL

but i agree you shouldnt have been harrassed from your original question, ALTHOUGH with a little use of the "search" method....you would have found a few threads pertaining to the same subject.

make use of the search link...it will be your best friend on this site.

thats all from me. LOL
          have fun, keep reading, and welcome!
          Sean
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
            no I don't think I am hot shit cause i have more posts than him this question has been asked several times. I haven't been on this board hardly a year and I have seen more than one thread related to this topic so get your facts straight before you come at me. And no I am not racist from what you were implying I know from exp that most of the people from ht are a bunch of shit talkers who know next to nothing about cars but spit shit like they do. As for Bisi I am glad someones showing some support for our chasis and he represents one of the few people from ht who acctually knows something about cars. As for me knowing everything I don't, but I do try to look for an answer before I ask a question like I said this topic has been covered more than once so he should have searched before asking the question I am not saying its stupid just repetitive.
            But you dont make sense. You hate H-Ters bc they all talk shit and know nothing, right? Thats like saying you hate all Indian People becasue they all smell. You are taking a generilazation and applying it to everyone that has the possibility to fitting it.

How many times has the k20 or the j32 can fit into our accord question been asked? A fucking shitload, does that make it a stupid question, NO, especially in the Beginners section.

Why dont you look back at some of the "stupid" questions you asked when you were a newb a barley over a year ago? All related to teg's, and All you questions couldve been answered by a simple search, but did everyone flame you, NO.
            And wtf is wrong with you, your flaming someone whos esentailly coming out of the same splace you've been. God but do i hate people like you.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

Comment

no I don't think I am hot shit cause i have more posts than him this question has been asked several times. I haven't been on this board hardly a year and I have seen more than one thread related to this topic
              you think this question has been asked to much? i've seen it asked once, maybe twice besides this. you don't see people complaining about the number of CAI or swap threads. theres already been a couple this week!

just because a question is repetitive, doesn't mean we have to jump on the person and tell him to search. all that will happen is when the next person comes along and searches for something related to this, they'll just see things like "search noob!"

now, back on topic.

like lokuputha said, the F22A is a great motor with huge potential. some people just don't realize it. they are GREAT for turbo builds due to their low compression, well-flowing heads and low cost. and even N/A builds can put out tons of power with the right stuff done. just research a bit and you'll really see how great these engines can be.
              Originally posted by deevergote.
              And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

^^^would you stop antagonizing...... ^^^

you made ur point before...jesus just everyone stop the hating! hold hands and make smores together!

F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                  make smores together!

Woohoo!! I just ate a big ass bowl of Kellogs smores a while ago.

Please bring all confrontations and arguments to private messaging , give the mods and admin a break please. It's halloween , you all should be eating or trading candies not arguing at one another.

Kellogs smores taste so good , makes you wanna slap yo momma. Yeah boy!

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                  1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                  2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                  2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                  2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                  2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

all right, ill stop, but that dosent mean im wrong. I could keep going.

To the OP, everything is possible, as long as you got enough time money and effort. The only reason it would be worth it is for uniquness. Other than that .

For as much money as you would spend to get the gsr to fit, you would already upraded your F as much as possible. And true building a F series NA will be unique, since most people that chose the F turbos. Do a wire tuck, and youll be even more unique, lol

Comment

Well, I hope everything is cool.

Oh, and I did search, but nothing came up... i'll try harder next time.

I have been reading up on the F22A, and it seems I'll be able to handle much of my horsepower needs using nearly ALL OEM PARTS. This is a neat thing that cb7 seem to have with the a4 and a6 upgrades, h23 IM, ect.

Thanks guys...

Next I'll be looking for all the exterior JDM goodies I can find.

Comment

Well, I hope everything is cool.

Next I'll be looking for all the exterior JDM goodies I can find.
                        hit me up when you're ready
                        btw welcome to CB7Tuner.com
                        post some pics of that clean ass CB when ever you get a chance

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

the front end is only simular cosmetically that does not translate into a b series will fit in the engine bay. I have a question for you did you own a civic and were you a member of Honda tech.
                          Because I am truely both a member at honda-tech and own a civic doesn't make me "one of them". Just because you own a accord doesn't make you any better then the guy sitting next to you who happens to own a civic. They are both hondas afterall!
                          But it has nothing to do with the OP's question nor does it help others who may want to look up this info later on down the line.

JohnD1079 and DA92CB7, chill out now or suffer a ban. This kinda riff raff is not tolerated in the beginers forums at all:
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/announcement.php?f=107

*edit*
                          To "TheChosenOne": what engine do you have in the accord now? and what are your future plans for the car?
                          ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr
                            Because I am truely both a member at honda-tech and own a civic doesn't make me "one of them". Just because you own a accord doesn't make you any better then the guy sitting next to you who happens to own a civic. They are both hondas afterall!
                            But it has nothing to do with the OP's question nor does it help others who may want to look up this info later on down the line.

JohnD1079 and DA92CB7, chill out now or suffer a ban. This kinda riff raff is not tolerated in the beginers forums at all:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/announcement.php?f=107

*edit*
                            To "TheChosenOne": what engine do you have in the accord now? and what are your future plans for the car?
                            I don't have a cb7 yet.

I am going to look at a completely stock 92 LX. So whatever motor is stock in that trim, which I think is a F22A?.

What I plan on doing is first, lowering the car with some coilovers, and finding some nice rims. I either want to get a set of the 96 spec ITR wheels, another set of Rota J Specials, or a set of Rota D2's.

As far as the motor goes, I would love to start upgrading the motor will all stock parts. Possibly a rebuilt head with oem springs and retainers and a mild port job on the head and intake manifold.

Next, I really want to get the front end right. I love the JDM front bumper, but I haven't completely figured out the lip combo I want to go with. I love the yellow inner fogs, with the dark housing headlights, and the amber turns signals and clears underneath...

Uhhh... anything else, besides the exhaust would be dependent on what parts I came across, such as aftermarket steering wheel and hub, JDM spoiler, tow hooks, most definantley a nice clutch/flywheel setup, and a simple cd mplayer with decent component speakers.

There's lots I want to do with the car, but my ultimate goal is to keep it Uber-clean! Slammed honda four doors are sex symbols...

Comment

This video will give a very good idea of where I'm coming from...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBc9kr6jdLE

This is most definantly my inspiration for wanting to mod a CB7... is this guy on here?

I saw a really nice two door 4th gen on weaksauce.org not to long ago, as well.

Comment

yeah that guy is/was on here. never had a members ride and didnt post too much. he had great photo skillz!!

clean 4th gen. minor mods but the few really enhanced the cars look! those are the wheels u speak of he is rocking.

Comment

Working...
                                X