Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

is the 91-93 guage plug diffent than the 90?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is the 91-93 guage plug diffent than the 90?

i looked at all the gauge clusters from the 91-93 all there plug are the same except the 90. can you just rewire the plugin? my fuel gauge isnt working, i have replace it but still non-workin. any help?

1994 Accord Coupe LX BPU
    1991 Galant VR4 #1395/2000 Sold
    1990 Accord EX 4DR Sold
    1990 Galant Base Model junked it
    1991 Accord EX 4DR gave away

There were two types of clusters made for our cars. One was denso and the other NS. Both clusters have diff plugs. So if you have NS plugs and Denso cluster it wont work and vice versa.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
      There were two types of clusters made for our cars. One was denso and the other NS. Both clusters have diff plugs. So if you have NS plugs and Denso cluster it wont work and vice versa.
      i have the one that doesnt have the key hole on the dash, man where can i find one? all the junkyard have is the one with the key hole.

1994 Accord Coupe LX BPU
      1990 Accord EX 4DR Sold

Comment

The 90 has some oddball differences that the rest didn't share. The shifter is one of them, this may be another (a new one to me!)

The best thing to do is just track down another 90!

Comment

like the others said there are diffrecents from the 1990 and 1991, and the 2nd gen i will call it is the 1992 and 1993. Find one of the same year and you should be ok.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

There is are big differences between 90/91's and 92/93's but between 90-91 there are still small differences. Each year is a little different. If you have a 90 accord get a 90 cluster. I had a problem using a Diagram from a 90 when i did my bb6 cluster swap and I have a 91. Segreams has a 92 and was having some problems with 92 cluster. So get your year cluster.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
              There is are big differences between 90/91's and 92/93's but between 90-91 there are still small differences. Each year is a little different. If you have a 90 accord get a 90 cluster. I had a problem using a Diagram from a 90 when i did my bb6 cluster swap and I have a 91. Segreams has a 92 and was having some problems with 92 cluster. So get your year cluster.
              if only mine was an 91 or 92 lolz..
              i checked all the cb7 at the junkyard, they all have the same plugin but not the same as mine..man kind of hard to find the 90's mostly 91

1994 Accord Coupe LX BPU
              1990 Accord EX 4DR Sold

Comment

the plugs will fit each other but the pin out is different.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

i had the same problem.... i took both my clusters apart and replaced the whole top circut board with the connectors that i needed into the good cluster.... easy fix for me

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                  Originally posted by deevergote.
                  But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81
                    i had the same problem.... i took both my clusters apart and replaced the whole top circut board with the connectors that i needed into the good cluster.... easy fix for me
                    i was gonna try that but when i looked one of my plug is bigger then the 91-93 models plugin, the one by the rpm gauge.

1994 Accord Coupe LX BPU
                    1990 Accord EX 4DR Sold

Comment

Working...
                    X