Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Im confused on beg. guide to modif.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im confused on beg. guide to modif.

I was reading the modification thread and lots of questions came up to my mind !
    on the topic i/h/e they said if we change the exaust manifold it will give some more ponies. Is there any other car that matches the exaust manifold on the CB7's ?
    The reason I am asking it is becouse I was reading a thread the other day, they have some front bumper skirt they take from a acura legend.
    So it tells me that some parts of the acura legend fits in the CB's right?
    If does, what year ?

Barrabas !!!

Short ram intake, rasonator, muffler change and 4-2-1 exaust for $25 from the Junky, arospeed coilover springs and ex-jarhead gold 15th Anniversary rims. More mods to come soon !

Originally posted by barrabas
    I was reading the modification thread and lots of questions came up to my mind !
    on the topic i/h/e they said if we change the exaust manifold it will give some more ponies. Is there any other car that matches the exaust manifold on the CB7's ?
    The reason I am asking it is becouse I was reading a thread the other day, they have some front bumper skirt they take from a acura legend.
    So it tells me that some parts of the acura legend fits in the CB's right?
    If does, what year ?
    No other car will fit the accord I don't think. Our exhaust pattern is 0-0-0-0 and the h22 which is off a prelude I think its pattern is 0-00-0. And as far as the acura legend lip the 91-93 fit but get the coupe lip since the sedan lip is and inch shorter. The newer acuras 98-99 have the hub you can use for the ROH conversion. It basically lets you change your brakes easier than pressing the stock rotors off
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

DSM manifold fits

Comment

only a1/4/6; h23; and f22b

h23 is from a prelude sh
        "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by slick
          No other car will fit the accord I don't think. Our exhaust pattern is 0-0-0-0 and the h22 which is off a prelude I think its pattern is 0-00-0. And as far as the acura legend lip the 91-93 fit but get the coupe lip since the sedan lip is and inch shorter. The newer acuras 98-99 have the hub you can use for the ROH conversion. It basically lets you change your brakes easier than pressing the stock rotors off
          Thanks, but what about the pattern of the newers accords. I mean, do you know if the 96' or 98' or other newer models will fit?
          The reason I am asking is b/c there might be an lmao that leave a custom one in the junk yard. I've seem one before. My brother took it for his VW

Another question is: My eng. is F22A1 so can I swap the head so it can give me more power ? Which head can I use and what year accord can I take it from ?

Barrabas !!!

Short ram intake, rasonator, muffler change and 4-2-1 exaust for $25 from the Junky, arospeed coilover springs and ex-jarhead gold 15th Anniversary rims. More mods to come soon !

Comment

any of the f22b, h23, h22 heads will give u power

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
              DSM manifold fits
              with modding it, h23 will fit, f22b will fit f22a6 will fit
              ~Nick~
              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Thanks guys I will look for it, but in order you guys know the procedure to replace the heads ? or there is any thread explaining it ?

Barrabas !!!

Comment

grab a haynes, helm, etc book. Itll help you now , and in the future!
                  Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
                  Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
                  Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
                  Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

Comment

Working...
                  X