Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

h23 f22b valve cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h23 f22b valve cover

Hey would an H23 valve cover fit an f22b (dohc) head without any modifications? They look the same, just checking

^^click it or ticket^^

they should
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Fits the same.

Comment

Yep ..... pics to prove it.

H23 motor... with JDM F22b head... my buddy in Florida found this valve cover. Notice how it Doesn't have the Honda emblem. Sooo clean.

Ceasar

Comment

Ah sick, thought so. BTW it was directed towards you Bruno haha, I have the h23 valve cover that doesn't have just the H, it looks like JDMugenBB1's

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

Originally posted by CB7lx91
            Ah sick, thought so. BTW it was directed towards you Bruno haha, I have the h23 valve cover that doesn't have just the H, it looks like JDMugenBB1's
            yea my buddy said the valve cover he has (the one in the pic) was hard to find. I also have an F22B on the lude & I was wanting a cover just like this one.... that way ppl won't confuse it with an H23.

Comment

that valve cover is fucking sick.

Comment

you can also fit the b18 if i remember right i have the h23 valve cover on mine as well.
                ~Nick~
                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                  you can also fit the b18 if i remember right i have the h23 valve cover on mine as well.

REALLY !!! What motor are you currently running ??
                  Oooo never knew the B18 fit... can anyone confirm this ??? What is the valve cover bolt patter for the B18 ??

C.

Comment

[QUOTE=JDMugenBB1]Yep ..... pics to prove it.

H23 motor... with JDM F22b head... my buddy in Florida found this valve cover. Notice how it Doesn't have the Honda emblem. Sooo clean.

tell your friend i'm biting that design, well different colors

i've been contemplating wether to paint it custom or re-paint it the same, THANKS
                    "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMugenBB1
                      REALLY !!! What motor are you currently running ??
                      Oooo never knew the B18 fit... can anyone confirm this ??? What is the valve cover bolt patter for the B18 ??

C.
                      I am running an f22b head on a f22a1 block with a big 16g on it

But im not sure but honda goes pretty cheap with parts, and usually they are interchangable.
                      B18

H23

Looking at the bolt pattern i don't see what not it wouldn't work but you would have to get the non vtec valve cover

It looks like the only difference is where the breather is located on the h23 its on top but on the b18 its on the side. And the oil plug but thats it. I am pretty sure it would work but don't hold it against me. I would test fit it if you can get a free one and see.
                      Last edited by Grumpys93; 10-19-2007, 12:34 PM.
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
                        I am running an f22b head on a f22a1 block with a big 16g on it

But im not sure but honda goes pretty cheap with parts, and usually they are interchangable.
                        B18

H23

Looking at the bolt pattern i don't see what not it wouldn't work but you would have to get the non vtec valve cover
                        I don't think it will match... you can see the bolt pattern on the B18 the four corner points are different. On the B series it looks like the end opposite of the cams... the Bolt holes are at the very Edge of the cover... on the H23, there's about 3" before you reach the end of the cover. I don't think it will work.

Comment

maybe he meant b18a1 from 90-93, i have one in my closet from my old integra, never checked to see if it fit the h23 head i used to have. probably should have done that.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                          So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Working...
                          X