Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Who should i go with for my clutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who should i go with for my clutch

H22 swap and all that comin in..i'm doin a stage 2 clutch. whats y'alls opinions on who to go with. maybe flywheel also thanks
    Members Ride / Facebook

xtd on ebay has very good prices....fidanza flywheels are the best imo

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

I got an exedy OE replacement with a fidanza flywheel.

Comment

It's hard to go wrong with either Exedy or ACT. Be very careful of eBay clutches. I've heard several horror stories of them coming apart when pushed beyond "sane" driving styles. In this particular case, you're far better off sticking with a known brand name with a solid reputation. It could save you hundreds of dollars and lots of downtime later on.
        ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
        '93 EX 5-speed coupe
        Short ram intake
        Tenrai Himoto catback
        Smashed front end
        Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Ebay-GRIP FORCE store.

i got my stage 1 f1 dual spring clutch with 11.5 fw over 4 springs stock and 22 pds oe wheel, for 225 shipped, long as warrenty
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordbl
            H22 swap and all that comin in..i'm doin a stage 2 clutch. whats y'alls opinions on who to go with. maybe flywheel also thanks
            Depends on what modifications are in store.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

exedy makes great parts, also hit up ACT (advanced clutch technology)
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                Depends on what modifications are in store.
                Just the swap for right now, we're gonna try and get 210 or so at the wheels...later on after i build my back account back prob just stage 2 internals
                Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

how about Bisimoto? they have a flywheel/clutch combo. heres the link to it:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=75675
                  Originally posted by deevergote.
                  And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

bullyclutch.com....

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22
                    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

If your keeping relativly stock, i would say go with a OE clutch. 210 is relativeley stock. Maybe Stage one. Im going with a OE because im keeping my H22 stock other than IHE and tune, plus its gonna be a DD.

Oo Ya. I got exedy. Pretty good IMO

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
                        If your keeping relativly stock, i would say go with a OE clutch. 210 is relativeley stock. Maybe Stage one. Im going with a OE because im keeping my H22 stock other than IHE and tune, plus its gonna be a DD.

Oo Ya. I got exedy. Pretty good IMO
                        ya pretty much stock for right now but later one i'm doin the internal build so i figure might as well go ahead and get a stage 2 or something..wouldnt u think
                        Members Ride / Facebook

Comment

Can't go wrong with Bisimoto.

I have XTD in my car... not bad, but the throwout bearing sucks. DEFINITELY go OEM for that no matter what you get! XTD is decent... probably the best "cheapie" clutch you can get.

Comment

hmmmmmm

I'd say Action Clutch.Give them a call.Price are pretty decent.FLywheel? Evolution Idustries makes light weight flywheels for both the F and H series.The plates have grooves in them that channels out dust and also lower the temperature.Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Camurai
                              It's hard to go wrong with either Exedy or ACT. Be very careful of eBay clutches. I've heard several horror stories of them coming apart when pushed beyond "sane" driving styles. In this particular case, you're far better off sticking with a known brand name with a solid reputation. It could save you hundreds of dollars and lots of downtime later on.
                              not when you have stage 4 xtd 6 puck...good stuff for good price. i love my xtd!!! and 200 bucks shipped cant beat it if it breaks i can by four of these clutches for the same price as you excedy! but you do get what you pay for so...

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
                              X