Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

strut bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strut bars

ok jus 2 clarify... i did my own reasearch but i wanna know what every1's opinion is on who makes the best strut bar. i had an apc but it rusted pretty bad so i got rid of it and now i wanna get a new 1 but would like 2 know which 1 would be better
    Last edited by bigpoppa694lyfe; 10-02-2007, 07:52 PM.

Megan Racing FTW
    Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
    Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
    JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Neuspeed is better.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Neuspeed is good. I had a megan rear bar but it got all bendy when i got t-boned in my sedan.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
          Neuspeed is better.
          If that is true they only make one strut bar where as Megan Makes all 3 once again Megan Racing FTW
          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

Nuespeed strutbar does quality not quantity

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
              Nuespeed strutbar does quality not quantity
              Ok but what about the other places? I have all 3 Megan Bars and would never give them up if you get the Neuspeed Bar you only get the front and not the other 2 so you get a little bit better performance up front but not in the rear

Comment

Originally posted by slick
                Ok but what about the other places? I have all 3 Megan Bars and would never give them up if you get the Neuspeed Bar you only get the front and not the other 2 so you get a little bit better performance up front but not in the rear
                You been watching to much Drake and Josh

MEEEGGGAAANNNN!!!

Comment

Haha...Drake and Josh-thats awesome!

Comment

Any ways back to topic. Megan FTMFW

Comment

I have heard alot of good stuff about Megan...basically about all of their products. Good quality with decent pricing.

Comment

ok and whats the price difference between the 2 of em

Comment

Originally posted by slick

Since when can you not have a rear strut bar because you have a front neuspeed strut bar? You can mix/match front/rear bars..

Neuspeed is better than the front meagan bar. Megan is a popular rear bar for the price, and still a decent front for the price. Explicit speed preformance I beleive is the company the makes really nice strut bars for our cars, defintaty a rear, maybe more, I can't find the thread. Rear lower bars apparently do nothing for our cars. You can also get front/rear sway bars, Suspension Techniques has a kit. There are also traction bars, cb7 makes one and some other people too. And the list goes on.. Ebay bars do nothing except make a handy place to bolt down a sub box or tie on some oil catch cans.

Comment

I had the Neuspeed front bar and it was seriously the best investment I made on the accord when I had it, well for price/performance comparison.

Comment

remember, there are wayyy more strut bars than the only two discussed in this thread. later.
                              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                              X