Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Using The Hand Brake!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using The Hand Brake!

does it fuck up after u use it alot?and do your tires still waste if u use it in gravel?

your hand brake manually controls your rear brakes. So by "using it alot"...as in ripping it up around corners to screech around em and impress da ladies, then yes I can imagine you will need to adjust it after a while. But if you do what I do, which is just put i on whenever I park and shut my car off, then it'll last forever and ever.

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

so what about the tires?do they waste if i use them on gravel?

Comment

you mean like driving on gravel and ripping the e brake or just driving on gravel period?

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

I would imagine ripping the e-brake like some pro drifter would stretch the cables over time since they aren't really designed for "drift action".

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by CB7lx91
            you mean like driving on gravel and ripping the e brake or just driving on gravel period?
            gravel then using the e brake

Comment

Originally posted by Lroy onDA scene
              gravel then using the e brake
              for what...trying to make it slide...

also are you using it to do burn outs....since it only stops the rear wheels...if so ...I would imaging after a while yeah that will wear it down...lol

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
              ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

now why in gods green earth would you want to drift on gravel lol
                UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7

also are you using it to do burn outs....since it only stops the rear wheels...if so ...I would imaging after a while yeah that will wear it down...lol
                  just so it can slide on gravel

Comment

Originally posted by Lroy onDA scene
                    just so it can slide on gravel
                    haha....get a Nissan 240 dude

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

you don't need the e-brake to slide on gravel

Originally posted by Devergote
                      A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7

yo nice fuckin cb7

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords
                          you don't need the e-brake to slide on gravel
                          yea u do cuz if not u wont make a sharp turn cuz cb7s are from wheel drive

Comment

if you anticipate the turn then you don't need it because all you need to do is whip it in the turn and hard and go !! it takes practice !!!

listen.. if you are into sliding around and stuff... find yourself a big wide open field and got at it... the dirt won't hurt the tires no where near as bad as gravel or pavement. learn in a field how to control your vehicle.

Originally posted by Devergote
                            A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

lol.. the ebrake will loosen itself over time if you "drift" your cb7. But I recommend only using the ebrake when you are parked. You can easily snap the cable and lock the rear brakes if you pull too hard/too fast. Trust me, I've done it before, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X