Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

are the performance chips and programmers on ebay real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ralphie
    LROY ive seen like 3 threads from you already my man.....and in not one of those threads have i seen you say anything like "well i searched and read this thread but im confused"

That would have shown some initiative and people would be more willing to discuss things.

All the questions you have, have been answered by the 12,000 members that came before you.

EVERYTHING is covered on this forum trust me, all you have to do is go to the top....click search....type in your question or tags and read through threads.

It helps to read stickys....if you had youd have read on how this forum works and seen that older members shy away from helping people who dont care to read...the ones that only want to be spoonfed will have trouble figuring out how to do things such as swap from OBD1-OBDII and such....if you cant handle looking for information how do you expect to turbo?

And if the search button doesnt do it for you, go to google and use it to search this forum..its easier sometimes.

Good luck!

And oh yea, try not to talk shit to the admin, Deevergote....that is unless you want a vacation
    lol i get ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Lroy onDA scene
      lol i get ya!
      We might sound a bit rough , were just trying to educate newcomers.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
        We might sound a bit rough , were just trying to educate newcomers.
        yea its all good bro.i get it..makes it easier for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Lroy onDA scene
          yea its all good bro.i get it..makes it easier for everyone

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Working...