Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Help! lights wont go off.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! lights wont go off.

ok guys the lights that tell if your doors open, trunk open and brake lights out. always stay on in my car wtf is goin on? well at first it would just flash but now there always on. Ive tried searching for grounding issues but no luck. has anybody has this problem before? btw i havent did anything to the car in a while so i know it isnt bc of that...somebody please help this is very annoying my last resort is to pull the bulbs..
    Accord Hybrid

my brake light is on, because the bulb is out. check bulbs and fuses
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

yea but y would they say the doors are open and the trunk is raised? ive checked and rechecked them everythings good...is there a relay or sumthing somewhere dat couldve gone bad?
      Accord Hybrid

Comment

There is a switch on the door jam that has screws in it that act as a ground for the switch check and see if they are tight.
        Are your interior lights on all the time? Maybe your gage cluster is just going bad?
        Accords Rock!

My Ride!

Comment

naw my interior lights dont stay on. just da lights on the cluster that say my doors,trunk and brake lights are out..ima try that when i get off and see if that works..and you could be right bout the cluster i neva thought about that.
          Accord Hybrid

Comment

bump come on guys i know u got sum suggestions...i tried the tightenin of da screws and there were already tight....
            Accord Hybrid

Comment

Have you checked your fuses? I doubt that this is your problem but it never hurts to check. some times things can be that simple. Other than that I don't have a clue?
              Accords Rock!

My Ride!

Comment

There is probably something wrong with the cluster it self try to get one from the junkyard ( should be like 20 bucks) and put it in and see if it still acts up. If it does there is something wrong with the wiring which i doubt because you said when you close all the doors the interior lights go out. so yeah try that and tell me what happens.

Comment

aiight ima try to get to the junkyard sometime this wk or wknd and get one and try that. but yea i checked the fuses and everything was fine. its just so annoyin ridin with those lights on especially at nite time...im just about willin to try anything to c if it works.
                  Accord Hybrid

Comment

Working...
                  X