Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

turbo oil lines help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turbo oil lines help!

What is the best way to run the oil lines of a t3t4 turbo
    and also whats a good size for the intercooler for the CB stok bumper without having to cut to much becuase i want to leev the stok look.

bump just for his and my name's haha
    Originally posted by jboyce
    i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

go to stealthmodeperformance.com and buy their complete oil line kit.
      the feed line comes out of the block where the stock oil pressure sensor is right next to/above the oil filter. if your gonna run an aftermarket oil pressure gauge, your best bet would be to buy one line coming off the block to a stealthmode Tee that you screw the stock sensor, the pressure sender (which comes with the gauge) and a 2nd line to the turbo.

for the return line, you simply drill a hole in your oil pan (as high as possible to prevent oil backup), then weld a bung/fitting into it and run the line.

for the IC, i had to trim some of my bumper away to fit a 6" IC (i drive a prelude) but someone here will be able to tell you for certain what size should fit nicely.

BB2F22-T3super60:250hp/275lb-ft @10psi

Comment

no matter what ic you get you are going to have to cut your bumper up. Its your choice on how you do it. The intercooler i am running is the stock 87 supra one. Its pretty long and about 4-5" thick. I had to hack away most of my support beam to fit it but the outside of the bumper looks like it was never touched. If you can view my members thread you will see that the outside appears stock but if i showed you a pic of the bumper it would look nasty. As for the oil line kit stealthmode performance is your best bet. I have a tdo5 big 16g and they have the kit i need. they will ask 2 questions. One being the make Honda Acura Subaru, whatever. Then they will ask you what turbo t3/t4 tdo5 whatever and they will have the one you need. And install is very very simple.
        ~Nick~
        FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
        MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

now that i have the oil lines and i/c down. what it a safe boost for stock internals. i was thinking about 4-6 pis at least untill i save up more money and rebild my F22

Comment

good tune 8psi your good man

I have seen people do up to 12psi on a good tune

replace your headgasket is what ou need to do get a chipped ecu run 4-5psi to the dyno and have it tuned at 8-9psi for daly driver your fine accordr33 ran at like 10 psi for years on a good tune

Comment

Have you tried reading up the FI threads? Most of these questions should be answered in there.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
              X