Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

just throw me your 2 cents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just throw me your 2 cents

i have a h22 with an auto trans and i love it.... i want more but nothing extreme like a turbo or upgraded internals/valve train....

so with that.... i am wanting to throw some money at the car to get somthing more out of it.... either ECU or basic motor stuff.... i hae headers and an intake... thats it.....

my ideas were

- cam gears/pullys
    - change ecu to a p28 and map it

and thats it.... before i get into having to change internals and shit like that...... basically wanting to change external parts and computor.....

so throw your two cents at this and thanks

peace

Members Ride

Comment

catback and tune it/maintenance stuff.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Umm, you probably have an exhaust. But I'm not seeing it mentioned. That could be something to get if you don't have one.
        Click for my ride thread.

Comment

hahahaha

thanks blackcb7

um ya headers/cat delet/ mag muffler..... i am going to do the rest of the back section....

um all the mods are - intake, exhaust, and thats it.... nothing else.... what do y'all think??

Comment

A 50 shot of nitrous.

Comment

manual

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i say run about 2.25"-2.5" piping, go with a chipped p28 and maybe thow in Bisi's IM phenolic spacer/Blacktrax's IAB's spacer, check over leaks/ get them taken care of and run full synthetic oil you'll have some fun

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                My Ride thread
                Flickr
                Originally posted by d112crzy
                And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                All I gotta really say is:
                People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

upgrade headers,IM and tb maybe a fuel rail?..and cam gears, pulleys...tune up for sure. Good Luck

edit: where in texas are u from? Im from houston.

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
                  Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
                  1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

manual
                    times that by a million. or else build the shit out of the tranny. which isnt really worth it.
                    miss my turbo cb7
                    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
                      times that by a million. or else build the shit out of the tranny. which isnt really worth it.
                      but it'd b mad tight!!!

My Ride thread
                      Flickr
                      People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
                        but it'd b mad tight!!!
                        ohh you'd light the tires every gear with a gearspeed built lsd tranny.
                        miss my turbo cb7
                        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93
                          ohh you'd light the tires every gear with a gearspeed built lsd tranny.
                          now THAT'S.... what i'm talking about lol

My Ride thread
                          Flickr

Comment

um, make it lighter.

thats more than .02 cents worth of info right there :P

5 months old and already a lady killer

Dust & Blood (my bro's band)
                            http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=921 03410

Comment

Working...
                            X