Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What's diff. between 91 accord ex and 93 accord lx ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's diff. between 91 accord ex and 93 accord lx ?

i know a few

.sunroof
    .airbags
    .no automatic seatbelts
    .plastic rims
    .less power?!?

my friend down the street sells me his

he's got 209k i think

mine has 165k

should i sell my 1991 accord ex

and buy his 1993 accord lx?

BTW 1991 accord ex locally for sale

in roanoke va area

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Engine.

Keep your EX.

If you want 93 style , just grab the front bumper , taillights and trunklid.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

front bumper headlights grill trunklid taillights

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
      Originally posted by deevergote.
      But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

First off, there is a difference in bumpers, lights, and the grill. I think the 92 and 93 accords look better than the 90 and 91's do. Here is a pic of the difference.

Notice the difference in the front end, it looks better on the 92 and 93's. The rear end also looks a little different, the bumpers are more curved on the 92-93 accords and the tail lights have the red on top and orange on bottom. If the engine is an f22a1 it will have 125hp/137 torque, if it's an f22a4 it will 130hp/142 torque, and if it's the f22a6 then it will have 140hp/142 torque. The f22a6 has a dual stage intake mainfold on it and combine that with a 5-speed tranny you will have a very peppy little "family car" as some call it. But this car is too sexy to be a family car in my eyes .

I'd keep the 91 accord since it's got fewer miles, but if you plan on doing the h22 swap I'd buy the 93 for it's looks. Or you could find a 93 accord with a good body and swap the parts. If you swap the bumpers, head and tail lights, grill, and trunk, then it will look like a 93. The choice is up to you, good luck.
        Last edited by Scubasteve_dan; 09-16-2007, 02:58 AM. Reason: Needs more info

H22 Fund Cancelled. Flight training underway.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
          Engine.

Keep your EX.

If you want 93 style , just grab the front bumper , taillights and trunklid.
          x2
          1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
          2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
          3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
          4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
          5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

keep your ex. it has more power and lower miles
            Once a CB7tuner always a CB7tuner

Comment

The EX has 5hp more...not significant... but the mileage matters. How are they in terms of condition? Rust, dents, interior condition? Honestly, the mechanical stuff is simple to fix. The body is probably the most expensive and difficult thing to make right on these cars! Go with the car with the least amount of body damage! If they're the same, keep your EX. It has nicer interior materials, and a sunroof

Also, I do believe that I'm the ONLY one that likes the 90-91 front better!

Comment

His Cb7 has rust on rear quarter panels

but other than that it's nice

mine has a idle problem
                and i can't seem to fix it

idk about the h22 swap seems like alot of work
                but yeah idk yet

if i can fix the idle problem i'll keep the ex unless someone steps up and buys it

so yeah !

i still can't findd the leak F'ing Sh**

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                  The EX has 5hp more...not significant... but the mileage matters. How are they in terms of condition? Rust, dents, interior condition? Honestly, the mechanical stuff is simple to fix. The body is probably the most expensive and difficult thing to make right on these cars! Go with the car with the least amount of body damage! If they're the same, keep your EX. It has nicer interior materials, and a sunroof

Also, I do believe that I'm the ONLY one that likes the 90-91 front better!

BTW i like the 90-91 Bumpers/Taillights etc better than the 92-93
                  because like they tried hard on the first years of the 4th gen

but like then they started making simpler looking parts like taillights
                  that have no shape to them

and the bumpers too!
                  but yeah thx dude

i hope i fix the idle problem with my car
                  -it needs probally rotors (shakes while driving)
                  -brakes in the future (squealing a lil)

Comment

BTW here's some pics of MY CAR

Cilck here

Here's the Other Car

You can probally see the rust on rear quater panels

Thanks Guys

Comment

I would def. keep the 91 ex cuz I have a 91 too. lol. The 91 seems too be in better shape anywayz and less miles. If you want the 92-93 look jes swap the bumper, grill, truck and taillights.

Comment

i just need my 7 spoke 5th gen rims (2)

my idleling problem fixed

my ac working (kinda not worrying about that much since
                        it's starting to get COLD here (HEAT WORKS)

My Brakes LATER!

and Noise while going up driveway like suspenction or like cv joints or some shit
                        idk

Comment

I like the 9091 front bumper best. Stick w/ your EX. If you ever take a trip to Cali you will need that sunroof.

Comment

i bet man

i really wish i didn't have an idle problem though man

Comment

the ex has rear disc brakes the lx doesnt the ex has abs the lx doesnt

Comment

Working...
                              X