Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

is there anyway of replacing or adding trans. oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there anyway of replacing or adding trans. oil

i have a 91 accord ex 5 speed

i replaced my clutch not long ago and i was told to replace my transmision oil

is that possible?

i called a few places and they charge like $100 bucks to replace

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

there is a drain and fill plug on the back of the tranny... fairly simple or you can take the vss off and fill thru there

Comment

I been wanting to do the same too, where is the vss at?...sorry for thread jacking

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
      Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
      1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

top of tranny towards the firewall... still have to drain out the bottom but easier fill point

Comment

so take the drain plug out and then go to the vss take it off and fill up through there?... and of course put the drain plug back on before filling it up ...Thanks for the info

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
          Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
          1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

yep thats it

Comment

yea sry i didnt add that

Comment

Oh ok Cool appreciate it

Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
                1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

take off the VSS and fill 2.5L from there works like a charm

Comment

Working...
                  X