Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What INTAKE MANIFOLD is on my new F22b2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What INTAKE MANIFOLD is on my new F22b2...

I put this fucker on, i just dont know what he is.

is it off of an H23?????!!!
    Fun with Paint... haha.

OHIO CB7's

definitely a H23 intake manifold. And that head looks just like a F22A. U sure its a F22B2?

Originally posted by kc8enb07
    does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

ya im def sure, it says F22B2 right on the bottom end, so im positive, ive heard around that the castings are pretty much the same. i guess the f22b2 has 5 more horsepower then the f22a.
      Fun with Paint... haha.

OHIO CB7's

Comment

ok so that intake manifold was custom fabbed onto the head to fit?

Comment

no, everything bolted on perfectly, i just dont know what manifold it is, Its a dual stage manifold, if that helps.
          Fun with Paint... haha.

OHIO CB7's

Comment

the story goes..... i have an f22a1 bottom end in my accord right now, and the head that is on that f22b2 that you see in the pics was on the f22a1. Same intake and everything. I had already adjusted the valve lash on my head, but there was a lot of blowby--- did some tests. Bad rings. so i bought this f22b2 from my buddy.
            Fun with Paint... haha.

OHIO CB7's

Comment

Then its probably an f22b2 with an a head. F22B2 usually comes with a silver valve cover.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

running this setup should be alright, am i correct? i mean i got the car started with that intake manifold on the a1. so it being bolted now to the b2 should all check out to be good right? this is my first car, im not new to this kind of shit, but i do want everything to be right the first time so i dont have to go back and give my self a headache.
                Fun with Paint... haha.

OHIO CB7's

Comment

OK now I see exactly whats going on. that is 99% chance that its an H23 intake manifold. did you put on the head yourself? the throttle body has the MAP sensor on it. how the heck do you wire that up?

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7GHOST
                    OK now I see exactly whats going on. that is 99% chance that its an H23 intake manifold. did you put on the head yourself? the throttle body has the MAP sensor on it. how the heck do you wire that up?
                    You dont. You just use the one that was on the accord normally.

Anyway you should be fine. The difference between the b2 motor was the port spacing in the head.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                      You dont. You just use the one that was on the accord normally.

Anyway you should be fine. The difference between the b2 motor was the port spacing in the head.
                      then where do you hook up hose #21??

Comment

Originally posted by inferno1414
                        ya im def sure, it says F22B2 right on the bottom end, so im positive, ive heard around that the castings are pretty much the same. i guess the f22b2 has 5 more horsepower then the f22a.

if I remember right the f22b2 has 135 hp where the f22a6 has 140 and he f22a1 has 130 so yeah it has 5 more hp then your old a1 but not more hp then ALL f22as just wanted to clear that up

and im 100% sure thats a h23a intake manifold look at the TB on it its def h23a that is good for a few extra HP right there so you probably have a 140hp motor to the crank

best of luck to you

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
                          if I remember right the f22b2 has 135 hp where the f22a6 has 140 and he f22a1 has 130 so yeah it has 5 more hp then your old a1 but not more hp then ALL f22as just wanted to clear that up

and im 100% sure thats a h23a intake manifold look at the TB on it its def h23a that is good for a few extra HP right there so you probably have a 140hp motor to the crank

best of luck to you
                          f22b2 130hp
                          f22a1 125hp
                          f22b1 145hp

Comment

Originally posted by green cb7
                            f22b2 130hp
                            f22a1 125hp
                            f22b1 145hp

yeah im trying to remember shit I learned 2 years ago

I remember now the f22a4 has 130 not the a1 haha my bad

Comment

Originally posted by Cb7GHOST
                              then where do you hook up hose #21??
                              Which one is hose 21. Mine is the same way as that h23 manifold my MAP is on my tb also. I just used teh stock accord one.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                              X