Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

vibration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vibration

when im braking my vibrates like crazi...
    wat couldit be?
    SPYDER CB7S
    ONE CLEAN CB

warped rotors.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

wheels need to be balanced
      Last edited by green97cb7; 09-13-2007, 04:55 PM. Reason: re-worded
      bought from - b-bomb, Davids92Accord
      sold to - Old School, DA92CB7, F22Cb7Rid3r
      ^^ R.I.P. you will be missed

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
        warped rotors.
        agreed. If it only occurs while braking then chances are you just need to have your rotors turned. I'd pull the off, and take them to autozone and have them turned for free. Many people also put on new pads at at this point to insure the newly turned rotors stay straight. You may also check to see if your wheel/hub bearing are ok. Jack the car up, and try to pull and push the tire while stil on the car. If you have movement thats a good indicator that something is lose, wheel bearings or tie rods or ball joints. Many of those go out together, but its most likely your rotors. I have the same issue right now and Im pretty sure its the rotors. Easy fix though as long as there is enough rotor left to turn them. Keep us posted on what you find.

Comment

Originally posted by green97cb7
          wheels need to be balanced
          If wheels needed to be balanced it would happen accel and decel. Its warped rotors as the rest have covered.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Whoa! autozone machines rotors? for free? since when? i didn't know they do that, i thought they would sell you their crappy duralast ones first

member's ride thread
            93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
            99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
            91 Accord SE 176k
            97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

i didnt kno they turned rotors either.... i thought of the rotors... ill probably replace the rotor and pads...... thnx for da help ill keep u guyz posted.....
              SPYDER CB7S
              ONE CLEAN CB

Comment

Originally posted by SPYDERCB7S
                i didnt kno they turned rotors either.... i thought of the rotors... ill probably replace the rotor and pads...... thnx for da help ill keep u guyz posted.....
                if your rotors are still thick , keep em and get it resurfaced. Otherwise replace if you have something nasty

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Working...
                X