Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New to Cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to Cb7

Alright, I have a 1991 Honda Accord 2 door, just had a new engine put in it, cuz my friend blew out my tranny, so im gonna be getting it back in about a week, im just curious, is this a good car to tune up at all, i just want to know if it would be worth it, or a complete waste of time, it also in very very good condition for being over 15 years old, ill post some pics later anyways

Depends on what you mean by "tune up" But welcome to the site. ONly thing is that this is posted in the wrong section. Belongs in the off topic section.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

wether you hook it up or not over all its a good and relyibal car! worth every penny!

Comment

Originally posted by malibusmost101
        wether you hook it up or not over all its a good and relyibal car! worth every penny!

ya what he said, and if you want to "tune" it the possibilies are almost endless....with motor swaps, engine buils, turbo ect ect

Comment

yeah, thanks alot, im new, but racing and tuning always caught my interest, and this car has lasted forever, so im curious if things like turbo and whatnot would be a waste of my cash

Comment

ofcourse we're gonna say yes...i think this is a retorical question since you came to our site asking that...i think u should of asked
            "what are some of the common mods done to the Cb7???"

and we would of probably said...
            -proformace bolts-on
            -swaps (F20b, F22b, H23, H22, F20a, maybe K-series...)
            -turbo (slap-on or monster builds)
            -nitrous (slap-on or monster builds)
            -N/A builds (regular or monster builds)
            -suspension (lowering, cambering, airbag, stiff racey)
            -apperance (regular or a custom's custom)

Cb7 is a hidden secret which will surprise a lot of ppl when the modding is done right...whether its proformance and/or apperance...
            A wise man sees failure as progress...

Comment

hey welcome to the cb7 game, one thing you might want to check before you start spending money on the car is rust. If you have the time take the bumpers off and side skirts off to check the car. My car looked mint on the outside until i pulled off the bumpers and skirts and was surprised to find very little metal cause it rusted off. once you have a nice frame and body to work with the possiblities are endless, just check out the members ride threads and you will see the endless choices. enjoy the car.

Accord MR Thread

Ek MR Thread

Comment

Originally posted by jyoungblood87
                ofcourse we're gonna say yes...i think this is a retorical question since you came to our site asking that...i think u should of asked
                "what are some of the common mods done to the Cb7???"

and we would of probably said...
                -proformace bolts-on
                -swaps (F20b, F22b, H23, H22, F20a, maybe K-series...)
                -turbo (slap-on or monster builds)
                -nitrous (slap-on or monster builds)
                -N/A builds (regular or monster builds)
                -suspension (lowering, cambering, airbag, stiff racey)
                -apperance (regular or a custom's custom)

Cb7 is a hidden secret which will surprise a lot of ppl when the modding is done right...whether its proformance and/or apperance...
                Well said my friend

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
                My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

The two ahead od me said it perfectly
                  lost but not forgotten 9-11-01

Comment

A wise man sees failure as progress...

Comment

Yeah so keep the car
                      lost but not forgotten 9-11-01

Comment

An easy way to see modifications that can be done is just browsing members ride threads. There are plenty of ideas there ranging from Nitrous, Turbo, Swaps, Swaps with turbo, frankensteins. There is a lot of stuff.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                        X