Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Main Relay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main Relay

my main relay was clicking like crazy today and sometimes the car will start and sometimes it wont,but it turns over, and also somtimes it dies while im driving, i've changed the dizzy,wires,plugs... i think its da main relay...
    wat u think..?
    SPYDER CB7S
    ONE CLEAN CB

I just went through this bullcrap dude, that's what it was. It'll crank and crank but not start. You can sit there for 5 minuts before it'll start, sometimes longer. Have it replaced, it's a fairly inexpensive part.

H22 Fund Cancelled. Flight training underway.

Comment

resolder it...New from honda its like 60 bucks...

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        resolder it...New from honda its like 60 bucks...
        word. it takes less time to resolder it than to go to honda to get another one.

Comment

alrite.. ill try to resloder it... i'ev seen i DIY on here a couple months ago so ill go look it up.. thanx...
          SPYDER CB7S
          ONE CLEAN CB

Comment

Is it internal or External coil? my main reay clicks too but the problem i had wasnt the main relay but the external coil. hit the junk yards they are a dime a dozen in most places lol. but easiest thing to do is if you have a friend or anyone on the site near you with a cb7 just borrow the main relay for a second to check it out.

Originally posted by Devergote
            A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Ill Give Dat A Try...
              SPYDER CB7S
              ONE CLEAN CB

Comment

yea you should resolder like said above or pay 55 bucks at honda
                91 Accord EX Coupe

My pics Thread

I play for the team I own...

Comment

Yeah just resolder it and put it back in
                  lost but not forgotten 9-11-01

Comment

I had the same issue. I followed the DIY and re-soldered the joints and have not had an issue since. The hardest part for me was just getting the thing out!! Pain in the a**.
                    1990 Accord EX 4dr Purchased New 8/21/90
                    1999 Explorer XLT V8
                    2001 Mustang Bullitt #2818

Comment

yea i kno.... but its out..
                      SPYDER CB7S
                      ONE CLEAN CB

Comment

by cranking what do you mean? is it the sound it makes when its clicking and just b4 the car fires up?

im having an issue and imw ondering if its the main relay, but seems such a common problem.
                        hahahahah

Comment

I would get th part from the junk yard which would call u nothing.
                          honda life 4218

Comment

Working...
                          X