Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

whats the rang of cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats the rang of cost?

im looking into a new exost from the cat back.. just wondering what ppl here did and how much they spend...

i have a low income ..

part ime student and part time worker..soo yeah ...

but im not looking for porformance ..just somthing thats ganna look good and sounds low.... i hat that cherry bom shit! ...

just so ppl know i plan on haveing a ricer..a car thaT LOOKS GOOD .. i dont race..but i would love to start doing car shows!..but thats outa my leag for now.....

well just lut me know ill be back on to check up!

damn no ideas what so ever?

Comment

Its just kinda hard to grasp what your trying to say with so many spelling errors
      wat?

Comment

sorry i waz in a rush! all i wanna know is how much do you ppl think it will be to have my whole exost repaired form the CAT BACK!..thats all ... just need ideas on how much ima be spending!

Comment

I really want a RSR catback exhaust but since it's out of my price range, i'll just have to settle for a Apexi WS2, i found one for only 415 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by malibusmost101
            sorry i waz in a rush! all i wanna know is how much do you ppl think it will be to have my whole exost repaired form the CAT BACK!..thats all ... just need ideas on how much ima be spending!
            some people like the N1
            http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/N1-CA...spagenameZWD1V
            wat?

Comment

ok 1st: be sure to proof read your post. most people up here wont take the time to decifer what you typed to give you a reply.

2nd)if your looking for something low price for exhaust then go onto ebay. type in '91 accord exhaust and youll find a bunch of companies selling them for like $140+ shipped. if you dont like the muffler then get another one. they got plenty of them on ebay. if your not looking for performance then just get a DTM muffler and slap it on your stock exhaust pipe and be done with it.

Comment

Tsudo.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

find a RSX muffler. Then go to an exhaust shop and get 2" piping all the way back... oh don't forget a good size resonator. This shouldn't cost you more than 300.
                  DEVOTE

Comment

My car's entire exhaust was bad. I basically just bought parts here and there. The total price for it was $60; $5 for catalytic converter and piping, $20 for muffler, $5 for adapters, and $30 for a new downpipe. It suprisingly pretty quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                      Tsudo.
                      X2! $230 shipped

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TSUDO...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

I got my cat-back from ebay about 2 mons ago for $160 shipped. I suggest you look around on ebay because I was just looking the other day and I found some pretty decent deals. Although I wished I had a higher income so all my parts would be brand names.
                        91-accord

watch quick clip: 10-80 mph

Comment

Working...
                        X