Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Getting a Good H22!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting a Good H22!!!

I'm thinking about getting an h22 but I dont know where to get one that's at least decent and at a decent price. Plus, would it be better getting a JDM h22 or a USDM h22?
    F22A1 = Now, NA : Soon, Turbo
    My Member's Thread
    Arcadia Green #14

jdm. hmotorsonline

Comment

Id rather pull a running usdm one, buts that my opinion
      wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
        Id rather pull a running usdm one, buts that my opinion
        ya pulling a motor form a car u know runs is alwas the best imho

Comment

USDM motors generally have higher mileage, and can quite often be more expensive than JDM motors (pull a running one... you'll have to find a Prelude that was rear-ended... nobody wants to just pull their motor!)

www.hmotorsonline.com is the best place to go. They sell the best motors, and have the best reputation. The price isn't crazy low, but it's safe. Better to pay a couple hundred extra and get a motor that works, than to have a very expensive paperweight when you get a "cheap" one that doesn't!

Comment

http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc...age&item=30013
            hmm
            wat?

Comment

Everyone loves the F20B...

That'd be $2400 shipped for me with the ECU and trans... that's what I paid for my H22 from them!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                Everyone loves the F20B...

That'd be $2400 shipped for me with the ECU and trans... that's what I paid for my H22 from them!
                seems cheaper than the H22 I saw, dunno not sure if I want to do a swap and if so on this body
                wat?

Comment

ok I have a question. When I go to do my swap would it be better to buy the whole change over from them which comes with the shift linkage and axles or no? I was just wondering to see how much I would have to spend
                  Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                  Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                  JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

http://www.jdmtigerjapanese.com/prod...products_id=69

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

When you start to buy the stuff for it, you will think your pockets will have no end...

Every time I turn around and look at what I have for my 5 speed swap, I have to go get something else.

But that is the nature of the beast.

BTW I am going with the Hmotorsonline JDM H22 LSD wothout all the shift linkage and stuff....some of the parts for that will work only for a prelude anyways. who needs extra parts?
                      Last edited by Aeromech; 09-05-2007, 07:32 PM.

Check out ESP engine mount kits for your CB7!!!

Comment

JDMTigerJapanese is pretty good just for the engine alone but hmotorsonline seems expensive but it seems to be worth spending a little more bills that come with the required stuff to swap.
                        My Member's Thread
                        Arcadia Green #14

Comment

has anyone bought from tigerjapanese? thats a really nice price.... seems really too cheap. though their full LSD swap is pretty competitive.

Comment

What type of engine is in a 07 Accord's? I heard that you can fit an '07 accords 4 banger in a '91.
                            Last edited by DarkRidgeRacer; 09-05-2007, 11:02 PM.
                            My Member's Thread
                            Arcadia Green #14

Comment

if im not mistaken dosnt the 07 come with your choice of either a k24 or a v6 depending on trim level? the k swap would be nice but you would need a k20 head to really wake it up. besides you almost have to make your own motor mounts. im not totally sure but i dont think hasport makes them yet. my best friend bought an lsd h22 from hmotors. it was almost 2800 shipped to ohio, but it went in over two days, was flawless and ran like new. i say hmotors all the way, and unless you have done a ton of swaps forget the k24.
                              Because evil is cool and good is dumb

Comment

Working...
                              X