Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

how come my 92 cb7 beats rsx's

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAiL05

1. Cant drive
    2. Not trying
    3. Your dreaming

Base models arent that quick as mentioned but still can outrun a cb7 a bit. still packs 160hp to the crank and is lighter as I recall than the cb ir not somewhat close.

160HP and it's lighter?
    I don't see a CB7 with a stock F block beating that.

Comment

Originally posted by palinix
      Is there something special under your hood maybe you are not aware of?

Comment

This is an interesting thread.

My friend has a type-s. And cruising along in 2nd gear at like 30 mph he pushes half way down on the pedal, and I floor it. He pulls cars on me. haha.
        Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Dans92cb7
          and does anyone no if u can chrome the f22a6 ecu
          yup, dip it in some acid, then you gota get it chrome plated.

it costs a bit.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I can paint your ecu chrome if you want.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
              yup, dip it in some acid, then you gota get it chrome plated.

it costs a bit.
              I can paint your ecu chrome if you want.

too funny

gotta love cb7t!

Members Ride Thread

Comment

dude lol theres no way u beat ANY type s rsx lol sorry
                "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                Disregard females, acquire currency
                BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                  dude lol theres no way u beat ANY type s rsx lol sorry
                  in your dreams you can you just gotta think really really hard.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

in your dreams you can you just gotta think really really hard.

dude ive seent that ish done, it requires some fucking chuck norris concentration, and not just anybody can focus like chuck norris.

theres just no way.
                    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                    Disregard females, acquire currency
                    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

there is no way in the world you beat a rsx type s. The only way i can see that happening is if your H22 swaped with some mods
                      My cousin and buddy raced, 5th gen lude with CAI and wires vs a RSX type S with a SRI and mugen headers. The rsx beats him my almost 2 lengths.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

if u racing so much where the video at i think ur bull shitting

4 door ex-l

Comment

Dan, come to Houston, I will race you on video in my STOCK BBB and we will see who wins!

Neways...

you said you have a video, well post it and prove us wrong.

No night-time cant see anything b.s. either!

Comment

i said i dont have a video ill get one with my dudes girls stock base model rsx and ill find one around columbus and make sure i have someone record it,the dude i had in my car never beleaved me intill yesterday he drives a 350 horsepower civic..i mean the damn rsx should hand my ass to me atleasat the type s but base model i can beat for sure beeen there done that...audi a4t been there done that...and the car is my dd and its a beatter to me im not claming its like the fastest thing but for what i have done to the engine and the cars iv beatin its atleast fater then there car...lol but im not going to fight about it roll race a stock base model rsx in any of ur cb7 and i wanna hear the story beat 7/10 beat the rsx

Comment

Working...
                            X