Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

pt6...crap it's the automatic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pt6...crap it's the automatic

Well I got a pt6...problem is...it's for the automatic...
    I was so excited that I found one that I didn't even bother to look at where I set my sunglasses while I pulled out the ecu...automatic tranny...mine is a 5spd...yeah I felt about retarded. But I had already pulled it out after being bitten by the cb7 mosquito crew several times and it was only $35.

I found one thread here that dealt directly with putting the auto in a manual...but it was for an h22 swap and not the f22a1.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=56085

Funny thing...this was an accord lx with an automatic f22a6...and it had a sunroof and leather...an LX??? It was also a later cb7 I believe...I'm pretty sure it was a 93...I am super confused...anyway...

First...does the auto ecu still NOT have the top speed limiter like the manual ecu?
    Second...can I trick this ecu into working with
    my car?
    Third...if yes to 2...how...can I follow the procedures found in that post even though it's for an H22 and not an f22a1?
    Fourth...is there a thread that talks about editing your wireing harness to hook up the little module that operates the IAB butterflies?

I managed to pull that little sucker off the fire wall when i got my manifold only to realize...I don't have those two wires on my wiring harness...shaaaazzz....
    ____

The automatic and the manual ecu's are interchangeable.... You can use that ecu just the same as if it did come from a 5spd.

edit: You need the whole intake manifold off the a6 to get iab's
    Last edited by Chrisisiced; 08-22-2007, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Really? Man I kept getting the impression it wouldn't...but that's awesome...

Oh yeah I do have the entire f22a6 intake, I also have the cam

I JUST did my t-belt a month ago...if only I had known...I could have changed the cam...at least I didn't change the lower spark plug tube seals...cause you pretty much do the same as you would to take the cam off to get to them...man I would be super pissed...but I didn't so...I'll do that later.

All right...I guess all I need to make this stock for stock swap up compelete is the manifold and TB from an h23...all right...15more hp here I come...

The things we do for little gains...*sigh
      ____

Comment

Working...
      X