Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Megan Racing coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Megan Racing coilovers

I've seen these maegan racing 32 way adjustable coilovers for a reasonable price and was wondering if they are decent both on the street and track. does anyone currently have this set up? if so what are they like?

i think some people have them. i would trust megan since they work with hondas.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

I haven't talked to anyone that has them, but I've heard that they are very well made.

Megan Racing has a reputation for being an 'ebay' brand... but I've always liked them. I have a strut bar that is very well made (and I've had cheapies in the past... the Megan piece is WAY better)

If you can find them for less than $700, go for it. If not, I'd suggest checking into the Function and Form Autolife Type 2 coilovers. They sell for a very reasonable price, and unlike most coilovers available for our cars, which are made for CB and CD (usually tested on a CD), these were actually made FOR the CB chassis. Stickydiljoe, a member here, had a hand in the development.

Comment

awesome guys thanks i'll check those out

Comment

Megans are good. They are equal to the Apexi unit. I think Apexi makes them as I recall.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I like the Megan brand for sure!! I had numerous parts from them on my EP3.

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

i looked at these again and the coilovers says camber adjustable is that a generic description cuz that doesnt seem possible with a FF

Comment

Originally posted by prodh22accord
                i looked at these again and the coilovers says camber adjustable is that a generic description cuz that doesnt seem possible with a FF
                You get camber adjustable if you have camber kits installed.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

well i know the control arm cambers are possible but the coilovers have it on the pillow that's what's weird??

Comment

We can't take advantage of the adjustable pillowball mounts. Our camber is not dependent on the angle of the strut.

Comment

so in this case the coilovers would still come with it just no function?

Comment

glad someone made a thread about these.

i was actually looking into them esp cause they had the camber adjustment but not that i see that they have no function on our CB then i guess illl go with

ground control + tokico illuminas anyone have any comments about this set up pm me thanks.
                        frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Working...
                        X