Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

P28 Ecu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P28 Ecu

If i go turbo on my f22 is the p28 ecu the only ecu that i can use to tune it?

you got stuff messed up

p28 is vtec.....you need p06 for non vtec turbo.
    FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
    My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

Originally posted by smokeeey420
      you got stuff messed up

p28 is vtec.....you need p06 for non vtec turbo.
      Someone told me that you can turn the vtec off when programing the ecu. What car does the P06 come on?

Comment

do yourself a favor and keep your car n/a. once you get a really good picture of how a turbo car works, start looking into parts.

Comment

I believe it was said that the po6 is from a 1992-1995 Civic DX/LX

see this post for some details
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=83131
          Last edited by bcjammerx; 08-20-2007, 01:06 AM.
          ____

Comment

Originally posted by DTaccords85
            Someone told me that you can turn the vtec off when programing the ecu. What car does the P06 come on?
            i think you can ,but chipped p28 cost $200-250 . chipped p06 cost $100.

why pay more for sumthing your gonna turn off??

Comment

Agreed. P28 is way more expensive. And $200-$250? DAMN! I just sold a P28 for $75!

P06 is the one you'll want to use, as said above.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                Agreed. P28 is way more expensive. And $200-$250? DAMN! I just sold a P28 for $75!

P06 is the one you'll want to use, as said above.
                yeah, chipped p28's are not 250 bucks. besides once an ecu is chipped, you pretty much have free reign over everything. the p28 has the highest level of capability though. i use crome for all my ecu tuning work

http://www.hondamarketplace.com/zerothread?id=2074589

Comment

I bought my p28 ioff ebay for 140. Damn one dude was goin off buying off all of them kinda ***.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I have a P06 that im willing to trade for P28
                    please help me find this factory navigation unit

Comment

Originally posted by cbseven
                      I have a P06 that im willing to trade for P28
                      Why not just convert the P06 into the P28?

SOLD!!
                      Boosted H22
                      375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

i think you can ,but chipped p28 cost $200-250 . chipped p06 cost $100.

why pay more for sumthing your gonna turn off??
                        Just in case in the future i decide to get the H22 then i can turn the VTEC back on..

Comment

Originally posted by vandynamics
                          yeah, chipped p28's are not 250 bucks. besides once an ecu is chipped, you pretty much have free reign over everything. the p28 has the highest level of capability though. i use crome for all my ecu tuning work

http://www.hondamarketplace.com/zerothread?id=2074589

i didn't say 250. i said 200-250, that mean in between. and for a real non coverted,already chipped p28 it cost a lil more.

xenocron charges 205 + shipping
                          mrx is cheaper at 200 shipped .most go for this price.
                          on ebay there 210 , 220 buy it now +25 shipping

where are they cheaper than 200 then already chipped for a real p28????

your link is to hondatech haha, it shows a blitz bov??? wow wtf??
                          and says something about a manual p28?? it not even chipped

Originally posted by DTaccords85
                          Just in case in the future i decide to get the H22 then i can turn the VTEC back on..

the p06 can be convert to vtec later if you ever need it.
                          it will save you $100.....but do whatever you want its your money not mine.
                          Last edited by smokeeey420; 08-20-2007, 09:52 PM.

Comment

i didn't say 250. i said 200-250, that mean in between. and for a real non coverted,already chipped p28 it cost a lil more.

xenocron charges 205 + shipping
                            mrx is cheaper at 200 shipped .most go for this price.
                            on ebay there 210 , 220 buy it now +25 shipping

where are they cheaper than 200 then already chipped for a real p28????

your link is to hondatech haha, it shows a blitz bov??? wow wtf??
                            and says something about a manual p28?? it not even chipped

the p06 can be convert to vtec later if you ever need it.
                            it will save you $100.....but do whatever you want its your money not mine.
                            whoa, easy there my 420. if you already have a stock p28 its 50 bucks to chip to get ready for tuning ( http://www.j-k-tuning.com/ecu-chippi...d3ae6f686d215c). combine that with crome, and your STILL under 200

p28 (according to H-T) = 80 bucks.
                            chip setup through john kerr = 50 bucks.
                            smokeeey420 getting exploited for 250 bucks because hes a noob = priceless.

Last edited by vandynamics; 08-20-2007, 10:13 PM.

Comment

I had my P28 bought, chipped, and tuned for $120

It's good to be king.

Comment

Working...
                              X