Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

question ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAiL05
    The 4th gen accords had the SI trim which was a DOHC F20A as I recall.
    Yea, it was from a JDM SI, but I think it was SOHC. Well I know the one I seen was a SOHC. Here is a link I found an various engines.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_F_engine#F20A_2
    "Wise people treasure knowledge, but the babbling of a fool invites disaster" Proverbs 10:14

Comment

Originally posted by Fr0z3N
      lol my buddy has an H22 is his ek hatch, 3" straight back exhaust with a cannister muffler now god damn that car is loud, but he still has no chance against my single cam d series.

Riiighhtt

Anyways, I see nothing wrong with the f22a. Very well built sturdy reliable engine that accomplishes its purpose well. just for people that like performance,they would rather have a performance oriented engine like the H22A.

Comment

dude ppl dont just use prelude motors i mean the f20 was devoloped for the accord specificaly theres all kinds of motoers, the point of tuning them is so u make the car the way u want it while knowing someone else isnt gonna have tha same mods as u

Comment

Originally posted by oozingmachismo2
          Riiighhtt

Anyways, I see nothing wrong with the f22a. Very well built sturdy reliable engine that accomplishes its purpose well. just for people that like performance,they would rather have a performance oriented engine like the H22A.
          100% agree the f22 is a trooper for sure i dont know many other motors that can handle 12 psi stock all day w/ a good tune of coarse i beat the piss out of mine at 215000 miles and still runs like a champ

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

haha....ok ok maybe i wouldnt beat you but I have a ton done to my f22a1...stage 1 clutch...8 or 9 lb flywheel...(I forget)....but it revs fast as hell...ummm....cai with k&n filter....custom short shifter...header....high flo cat....2.25 inch hole way from the header collector to a megan racing n1....platinum plugs...45,000 volt ignition coil...8mm plug wires...brass terminal distributor cap...and rotor..bigger cam..stripped down(no backseats...or seatbelts...empty trunk....no power steering or ac...trust me man....never took it to a track...but it is an animal on the street for a f22a1..but no boost ...na all the way

Comment

just for the record. H22 is an accord motor just not in the US. Preludes have F22s in them too. So technically H22 cannot be dubbed a Prelude motor. Prelude VTEC motor yes.
              word...

Comment

Originally posted by spray_bombed
                haha....ok ok maybe i wouldnt beat you but I have a ton done to my f22a1...stage 1 clutch...8 or 9 lb flywheel...(I forget)....but it revs fast as hell...ummm....cai with k&n filter....custom short shifter...header....high flo cat....2.25 inch hole way from the header collector to a megan racing n1....platinum plugs...45,000 volt ignition coil...8mm plug wires...brass terminal distributor cap...and rotor..bigger cam..stripped down(no backseats...or seatbelts...empty trunk....no power steering or ac...trust me man....never took it to a track...but it is an animal on the street for a f22a1..but no boost ...na all the way
                I'm sure it is...

Comment

well thx for all ur responses .. i get it ... i know sum .. but im learning

Comment

wow...52 replys for a newbie..have i been missing out...he..he.

Comment

the jdm si accord 90-93 had a f20a dohc engine..
                      full with chrome trims..
                      4ws..
                      sunroof..
                      alb..
                      rear trunk spoiler..
                      front n rear bumper with parking light pole..
                      foglights..
                      motor powered seat..(driver only)
                      digital a/c controlled button with temp control

i used to own an fully imported jdm si..
                      ohhh i wish i didnt sold it before..

Comment

Originally posted by Razif
                        wow...52 replys for a newbie..have i been missing out...he..he.

haha ...i think it was 52 replys to the question .. not the noob ... hehe

Comment

the jdm si accord 90-93 had a f20a dohc engine..
                          full with chrome trims..
                          4ws..
                          sunroof..
                          alb..
                          rear trunk spoiler..
                          front n rear bumper with parking light pole..
                          foglights..
                          motor powered seat..(driver only)
                          digital a/c controlled button with temp control

i used to own an fully imported jdm si..
                          ohhh i wish i didnt sold it before..
                          ur Si was a CB4?? fuhh.. lansi

got chrome on the door sills rite?

eh razif, u got PM

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                          Honda Accord Euro-R
                          Honda Odyssey Absolute
                          Honda City I-DSi
                          Honda Stream

Comment

sorry bro i layan pm i tadi, i tk u dah kat sini,..sorry bro my fault.
                            aku masa 2 tak perasaan model cb? but masa 2 we used to call it sm4
                            n i was using f20a..2.0cc not 1.8cc
                            regarding door sills..yep all round..
                            once again..sorrryy very very the much..

Comment

sorry bro i layan pm i tadi, i tk u dah kat sini,..sorry bro my fault.
                              aku masa 2 tak perasaan model cb? but masa 2 we used to call it sm4
                              n i was using f20a..2.0cc not 1.8cc
                              regarding door sills..yep all round..
                              once again..sorrryy very very the much..
                              no problem

SM4 = CB

we call SM4 here coz its the chassis code.

sorry to OP for the threadjack

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                              Honda Accord Euro-R
                              Honda Odyssey Absolute
                              Honda City I-DSi
                              Honda Stream

Comment

Working...
                              X