Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

these wouldnt be worth it right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these wouldnt be worth it right?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Silve...spagenameZWDVW

i wouldnt buy them man... i wouldnt go cheap on suspension but thats just me

Comment

And like the guy before me don't go cheap on a major part cuz you may come to regret it.

You know that your not supposed to put up a link unless your the seller right????
      Thats what I was told, but you can put up a pic
      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

i didnt know that

Comment

Me neither until one of the moderators told me. He said its in the rules of posting which it really is. Sorry to take up your thread like this I just wanted to inform you before someone got mad at you. Im giving out a little help I guess
          Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.

Comment

they would fit but i would not get them you could messup your car body that what i hear

Comment

They are cheap coilovers and are very bouncy from what I've heard

Comment

these would be worth it
                http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEX-C...QQcmdZViewItem

its what i got and i love them.... ride soo smooth with how ever much of a drop you want

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                Originally posted by deevergote.
                But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Don't go cheap on your suspension.. Do it right, or not at all. Tein S-techs FTW! Later

Comment

neuspeed springs and koni adjustables. they do a major difference.
                    miss my turbo cb7
                    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

use common sense man. If people are paying $600+ on their suspension, do you really thing that $50 shit is gonna do the job of a $3-4-500 part? To me you gotta pay for quality. There is a reason some parts are expensive and some arent.

PS this is to everything except a Intake, that shit is worth getting the $30 one instead of the $150 AEM one.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

The no ebay-link rules are more for uncommon parts... Cheap crap like this to see if it's worth buying is fine. When you find a black leather center console armrest in perfect condition, don't post it up... or the JDM vultures here will drive the price through the roof!

As for cheap suspension... DO NOT GO CHEAP ON SUSPENSION, BRAKES, OR ANYTHING THAT GOES ON YOUR ENGINE!!!

If you want to lower your car, do it right. Get quality springs, good new shocks that can handle the drop (no worse than KYB GR2s), a camber kit, and a proper alignment. If you don't do these things, I'll laugh at you when you crash

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
                          PS this is to everything except a Intake, that shit is worth getting the $30 one instead of the $150 AEM one.
                          That's the one exception The AEM one might make 1-2 more horsepower, but you can make that up more easily in other areas with that $120 you save! Hell, the difference is a Delta camshaft regrind! (I paid $200 for my AEM intake... back when I was young and naive )

If you get a cheap intake, spend the money on a good filter though... better for the engine, and better for performance. AEM or K&N.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                            That's the one exception The AEM one might make 1-2 more horsepower, but you can make that up more easily in other areas with that $120 you save! Hell, the difference is a Delta camshaft regrind! (I paid $200 for my AEM intake... back when I was young and naive )

If you get a cheap intake, spend the money on a good filter though... better for the engine, and better for performance. AEM or K&N.
                            yup.
                            a pipe is a pipe is a pipe.
                            unless it's shaped odly.

Comment

you guys should take a look at the thread on honda-tech about the guy that took his JDM H22A to the dyno recently and tested a few diff intake setups including the AEM V2/OEM airbox/Type S/short ram w/BPi

his best run w/tuning was 177.02whp

w/ the AEM V2= 182.07whp (+5.05)
                              w/ OEM intake= 181.86whp (+4.84)
                              w/JDM typeS= 181.71whp (+4.69) **with dirty K&N filter**
                              w/short ram + BPi= 175.04 (thats a loss of 1.98whp)

HIS SETUP:
                              * JDM H22a motor and tranny swap
                              * RMF narrow 4-1 Header
                              * 2.5" Magnaflow High Flow Cat
                              * Apex'i N1 exhaust piping with Vibrant streetpower muffler
                              * Ported/Port Matched OEM Intake manifold with Blacktrax 8 port spacer
                              * AEM Fuel Rail
                              * B&M Fuel Pressure regulator
                              * B&M Fuel Pressure Gauge
                              * Custom Goodridge Stainless Steel Fuel line
                              * NGK Plugs and NGK Plug Wires
                              * Action 2ks clutch
                              * Fidanza 12lbs flywheel
                              * P28 Ecu
                              * Neptune RTP Engine Management
                              * Innovate LC1 wideband O2
                              * Boomslang OBD2A-OBD1 Conversion Harness
                              * JAZ Motorsports Oil Catch Can
                              * PS, AC and Cruise Control removed
                              * s2000 Throttle body
                              * s2000 oil filter
                              * 16x7.5" wheels

pretty interesting to me. ive pretty much always have believed in the OEM intake systems. although i believe a stock accord w/ accord air tube & resonator chokes the H22 a bit!
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                              X