Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Frontend shake when accelerating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The latest...
    Honda Mech said that the bolts that bolt the the flywheel on where not the right ones..He said that they where for the automatic tranny...and too short for the standard tranny....Also the the cluch & pressure plate was burnt up (a purple color)...also he said that when he turnd the tranny by hand that it sounded like metal on metal....

Suppose to be ready wendsday....I guess I'll see..
    Last edited by samgann; 07-31-2007, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by samgann
      The latest...
      Honda Mech said that the bolts that bolt the the flywheel on where not the right ones..He said that they where for the automatic tranny...and too short for the standard tranny....Also the the cluch & pressure plate was burnt up (a purple color)...also he said that when he turnd the tranny by hand that it sounded like metal on metal....

Suppose to be ready wendsday....I guess I'll see..
      yikes

Comment

this is getting tricky...

Comment

DAM!!!

That's F*cked up!!!!!!!!

It sounds like, when you got your axles change the first time, is when it all started. Whoever installed those axles, screwed up and caused the seal to leak tranny fluid. Which he F*cked Up your tranny. Running low or no no tranny fluid is no good.

I hope things will be ok after it gets out the shop.... G/L

Comment

Ok....
            I got car from shop yesterday...Drives like a new car now...
            I guess the trany was bad....
            Well at least the the whole front end is rebuilt...
            and wallet alot lighter.....$1213.00
            The only good thing about it is at least I have a great car now...
            Thanks all for all the suggestions...
            Sam

Comment

Originally posted by cpl hero
              I know this is kindda stupid , but were the wheels balanced properly before they put on your car and also do you hear any clicking in turns, cause if i'm not mistaken your CV joints can cause this too.
              x2 i replaced both my axles and now my shit vibrates slightly too, just means i got shitty re-maufactured axles advance auto parts FTL

-sean
              Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
              Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

shake

mine just started this 2 days ago right after i put new coil overs on, the coilovers were too short and i had to put the stock springs back on but in order to do that, i had to cut 3 coils off of my stock spring because i didnt have the right spring compressor. 1 day after driving, i noticed when i accelerate in 2nd and 3rd, shake shake shake. it just mainly does it around 25-40 mph only at acceleration. what problem does this sound like? >.<

Comment

Working...
                X