Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

power window and lock conversion?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

power window and lock conversion?????

hey i own a 92 dx four door and i changed the doors and the doors have power window power locks and i want to make them work wat is all that i need and where do i start ?????thanks
    PrInCeSs
    SITTIN ON DUBS NO SCRUB NO RUB!!....PAINT COMING SOON!!??

i guess nobody knows anything bout this
    PrInCeSs

Comment

Most likely most people dont see the point. Theres quite a bit of wiring involved as I recall.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

It's not worth it.

Comment

i did it to my dx....it is a pain in the ass...if you can get the wiring harness from the fuse panel and into the cab that helps alot...
          i had to make a makeshift fusepanel for the power though...i bought a distribution block and ran the power wires to that so they were all fused...check a manual for which wires are the power ones....they should all be connected to the same plug....

if you dont have the wiring harness i would suggest not doing it...as that makes it a lot easier

ps i got all the windows on mine to work but for some reason the passenger locks dont...im assuming its a grounding problem because i cut a lot of wires off of the harness
          who needs a cherry picker??
          bought from: PHATNESS101

Comment

a lot of work indeed.

Originally posted by kc8enb07
            does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

you know i was thinking of actually doing this also but aftering hearing that it would be a nightmare to do, i think i'll just live with the idea that i'm getting a work out also rolling down my windows.

Comment

Yea its just like the wiring I will be faced with my 1jz swap lol I am really not looking forward to that at all.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

well like i said....its easy if you can pull the whole wiring harness...if not good luck

Comment

ok so i will be looking for the harness and then jus go from there thnaks guys
                    PrInCeSs

Comment

yeah if you can get the harness the hardest part is getting the wiring through the door hinge area, ill see if i can get a pic of the distro block that i did

Comment

Working...
                      X