Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i have an h22 in mine, but cant seem to get her running right but its probably me, but if u need any help wen u decide to do the swap let me know... hopefully i can remember something lol

Comment

Originally posted by JDM ACCORZ
      but the b20b has alot more torque than a usdm prelude motor and you can always build a b20b up like u can a prelude motor

h22-160hp stock 130ft/lb torque
      b20b- 140 stock 145ft/lb torque
      Where did you find these numbers....They are way off..A smaller b20b making more torque than an h22a. The reason why people dont do b franks or any sort of b series in our year accord is because of modification...Why do more work than necessary. Yes they will run the car but its pointless. Buy an h22/h23a1/f22b call it a day or just boost the motor. B series franks and such work better in smaller body civics and such.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

the numbers for the b20b i was going off of my brothers integra in which he has intake, headers and exhaust and also i corrected my mistake in another post above yours

Comment

okay newtuner thanks

Comment

yea but even the h22 numbers r wrong... i think that the lowest tq rating on the h22 was still mid 150's

Comment

im not really posititve about torque but im sure of HP

Comment

h23 has 160 but the h22 was closer to 200 for all years and some over... now granted that is at the crank but so were the numbers for the b20b

Comment

yea right now i think im making about 140hp probably all i have is an intake and apexi exhaust and a swap motor from the f22a1 to the f22a4 so not that big of a difference

Comment

yea right now i think im making about 140hp probably all i have is an intake and apexi exhaust and a swap motor from the f22a1 to the f22a4 so not that big of a difference
                    I wouldnt count on that. Anyway your h22 numbers were way off as mentioned already. H22A came in 190/200/220 form depending on which one you get.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

but which honda motor would be best to run against a 4g63t?

Comment

built/turboed h22

Comment

im not good at exactly remembering which of the H motors that have 190/200/220 but my mistake for having them wrong

Comment

okay

Comment

np man thats what a forum is for to learn, but before you spout numbers you may just want to check because u will get called on them... but no worries you will learn just as i have

Comment

im not good at exactly remembering which of the H motors that have 190/200/220 but my mistake for having them wrong
                                190 - H22A1
                                200 - H22A4 OBD-2
                                220 - H22A Type-S

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Working...
                                X