Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mods?

i have a 90 accord lx with a ex swap what are the best mods to egt 200+ hp i already have apexi n1 style exhaust and injen ram air intake any suggestions will be appreciated

H22A
    wat?

Comment

turbo set-up

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

if you don't want to have to tune a car, ergo losing potential for more power later without changing your set up, then swap the motor.

if you don't mind a little tuning then boost it. you should be able to buy a kit or piece one together yourself for cheaper than the swap, and it can grow as your power needs grow as well...just a greater chance of going boom.

Comment

i like NA setups you dont have to worry about burning out anything is it possible that a b20b will fit into an accord? my bro has 1 in his integra

Comment

Originally posted by JDM ACCORZ
            i like NA setups you dont have to worry about burning out anything is it possible that a b20b will fit into an accord? my bro has 1 in his integra
            i would go h23 ar h22

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

im pretty sure u actually lose power when swapping to a b20b i could be wrong tho

Comment

anything can be done with enough time and money

you are looking at a civic with an ls1 in it...so im sure you could get a b20 in the accord. lol this is real

Comment

i think ill go with a h22 with 4-2-1 header and the apexi exhaust and injen intake with a jdm trans

Comment

but the b20b has alot more torque than a usdm prelude motor and you can always build a b20b up like u can a prelude motor

h22-160hp stock 130ft/lb torque
                    b20b- 140 stock 145ft/lb torque

Comment

i could be wrong but i think those numbers for the b20b r a bit high, but i could be wrong and it depends on which h22 u get as to how much power you get bc those varied through the different markets/years

are you going to school at usc?

Comment

it may be but thats wut my bro is making with exhaust and intake no i dont attend usc im in highschool still just working to fix up my car to get some custom mods i wont do an engine swap until next year

Comment

my bad the b20b stock is 126hp 133ft/lb torque but intake and headers and exhaust help

Comment

ok well i was going by stock numbers... stock vs stock the h22 produces more power than the b20b... if you are gonna do a swap then i wouldnt do anything that you cant utilize with the new motor, no sense in throwing money away... but thats just my opinion... its good to see another south carolinian on the board

Comment

yea i know there arent that many south carolinians on the board but im thinking a h22 or h23 would work out fine h22 190hp / h23 160 hp

Comment

Working...
                              X