Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my cb7 idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my cb7 idea

here is my perfect idea for my car, i wanna make the first rally cb7(that i know of).

H22a
    possibly twin tubro, need to look into that more to see whats doable.
    (if not, single turbo)
    all the goodies in the suspension system
    re-enforce the engine what not.
    id go into the details, but its a lil late

and possibly looking into getting maybe some kind of 4wd chassis rebuild or some shit like that, i know it'll cost a bundle. thats a given, i just wanna hear some thoughts, opinions and what not.
    Driving before toke:
    Driving after toke:

Promote friendly driving, Toke!

www.myspace.com/fzzy285

actually i think theres a guy here in Ohio that already made one.
    Last edited by Leung; 07-18-2007, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung
      actually i think theres a guy here in Ohio already that made one.
      X2 I THINK YOU ARE RITE

but i hope you do it that would be nice

Comment

here i found it.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=rally

Comment

You can do much better than that piece..... at least i hope.
          PM me for the following...
          -Driver's side 2-door armrest in tan for sale - $5 + shipping

I'm currently looking to buy an N/A mkIII (86.5-92) supra. PM if you or anyone you know is selling anywhere near CO.

Comment

HEY MAN I AM IN THE SAME BOAT WITH YOU..
            I AM RAISING MY ACCORD BACK UP A LIL BIT AND GETTING BIGGER TIRES, CUZ I AM TIRES OF THIS BEING ON PERFECT PAYVMENT FOR MY CAR TO HANDLE AWSOME...
            AS TO THE BOY WHO ALREADY MADE A RALLY CAR... I WENT TO THAT PAGE,, I SAW SOMETHING, BUT IT WASN'T A RALLY CAR. NOT THE KIND I WATCH ANYWAYS..
            BUT DUDE I RECOMEND JUST THE SINGLE TURBO, AS WELL AS THEY HAVE FWD RALLY'S THE ALL WHEEL DRIVE ACCORD ISN'T MADE FOR ALOT OF POWER AND TORQUE. KEEP SOME UPDATES GOING
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

i think one of the accord wagons came awd. i don;t know if it was released in the US though. i had the same idea that quickly faded away. i thought if i want to rally just get a wrx.
              word...

Comment

i could get a wrx, but would make waaaaay too much sense. plus, i wanna see an accord flying through a forest doin 90
                Driving before toke:
                Driving after toke:

www.myspace.com/fzzy285

Comment

Rally car eh? Sounds like a cool idea, besides the some motor upgrades the biggest thing to look at is the suspension, brakes and tires. Also adding a roll cage and reinforcing other parts of the chassis. Good luck with it

SOLD!!
                  Boosted H22
                  375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

1. If your going rally boost the F block. Its cheap to replace if you blow it up. That would be my logical thinking. You keep on raggin on an H with boost something gonna give but thats for any boosted setup. Unlesls funds arent an issue.

2. Twin turbo is pointless when you can make the same power with a single. Either way WRC cars and such are only limited to 300hp. The main focus you need if you want to build the motor is mid range to high range power. Twin turbo on a 4 cylinder would be pointless and extra weight in a rally perspective. Its also easier to diagnose problems.

3. Just leave it fwd. They have fwd cars running in rally. Not in the professional series but yea.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i was thinking that today, ill either get an h22, or just turbo the f22. and the 4wd thing is just if i can pull shit tons of money out my ass. not something i plan on doing, just looking into it
                      Driving before toke:
                      Driving after toke:

www.myspace.com/fzzy285

Comment

Working...
                      X