Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

2002 TL motor in a cb??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2002 TL motor in a cb??

Can a 2002 TL 3.2 motor fit a cb??And if so has anyone ever done it yet???

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
    Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

yes,with extensive modification,but hasnt been done yet.Check out the swap section on this site...Learn to use the Search button.
    1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
    -Nava

Comment

it gave me a error when i tried using the search option

Comment

you can't be serious Steve

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

nice idea, but it would probably require the same amount of work as getting some of those other engines on that list in. you could do it though, with the right amount of time, skill, and most importantly...money.
          Originally posted by deevergote.
          And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=71732 check it out.
            1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
            -Nava

Comment

I'm not gonna try to do it or anything but i was just wondering if it was possible.

Comment

Of course. Anything can be done with enough time and money.

Although, personally, I'd just rather have a 2002 TL
                Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

I was thinking of doing a V6 swap some time this summer. i read that thread about it like a week after i thought about doing it. Just the thought, 260 stock hp with a 6 speed, i wanna do it.

Comment

A V6 will take a good deal of fabrication. The H22 swap has spoiled us It's just too easy...

Comment

How much more does the V6 weigh? Car's already front heavy as it is (not sure how much).
                      Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

Originally posted by Otto
                        How much more does the V6 weigh? Car's already front heavy as it is (not sure how much).
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=71732

the extra weight can be countered with higher rate springs and upgraded breaks. We can use the CB's length to our advantage. Just pop a sub box in the trunk, and the weight distribution will be okay.

Take a VW VR6 for example...they seem alright.
                        Last edited by lokuputha; 07-13-2007, 10:55 AM.
                        DEVOTE

Comment

It would probably be easiest in a wagon with the seats down. If you took out the passenger seat or the back seat though it would probably fit

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

The V6 weighs about as much as an H22.
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                            X