Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

H23 Intake Manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H23 Intake Manifold

Im looking at buying just an intake manifold with no sensors's or anything else. Would i be able to switch the throttle body and everything else over from the f22 IM?

Thanks for any help.

Yea but whats the point of using an f22a throttle body with a bigger plenum.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

No it come's with the H23 Throttle body. just none of the sensor's

Comment

You can't use an F22 TB on a H23 Intake manifold/plenum. It won't fit.
        As far as sensors go,
        TPS - interchangeable, just makee sure to calibrate it.

IACV-also bolts up.

the air boost valve- fits.

intake air tempature- yes

FIV-The fast idle thermo valve is on the underide of the H23 T.B. so...make sure you get that, if it didnt come with it already

Originally posted by kc8enb07
        does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

fiv?? if that doesnt come with it then wat should i do would that be interchangable?

Comment

If the h23 throttle body you have doesn't have the FIValve attached to the bottom of it, get one off ebay or someone here who's selling it (at your own risk lol). The F22 one won't work.

Comment

just find a complete h23 IM, its way easier than trying to peice one together.

Member Ride Facebook
              XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
              SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
              For Sale Thread

Comment

i did buy the whole intake mani buit they told me some stuff ewas missing by anychance does anyone have a pic of this valve?? so i know wat im lookin for or at least describe wat it looks like?

Comment

ok you see that thing circled RED? thats the Fast idle thermo valve do you have that?
                  Last edited by Cb7GHOST; 07-10-2007, 08:56 PM.

Comment

nope i got to et that then from the junk yard.. or does anyone from here have one? lol

Comment

one more question cb7ghost does it matter if the throttle body came from an auto or 5spd car?? if so how can i use a auto throttle body with my 5spd accord?

Comment

i got a FIV for an h23 i'll PM you

p.s. yes you can use an auto TB on a 5speed

-sean
                        Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                        Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

i just looked on ebay and i read that the f22a and the h23a one are the same well thats the ones they sell for the prelude si h23a it says it fits the f22a so i dont get why it wouldnt fit??

Comment

you can trust me and cb7ghost on this. i have a f22a1 with an H23 manifold, i looked, and no they are NOT i repeat NOT the same. they will in no way work on the h23 TB i promise you, ebay only says they are all the same because

1. they are dumb as f***
                            and 2. they just wanna make a quick buck so they say "oh yeah it fits f22 h22 TYPE R TYPE S VTAK" they tell you whatever. but in fact it is not all the same. just looking out dont want you dropping loot on something that wont fit and you cant return when you can just but one that i promise you WILL fit and WILL work. let me know i can get pics if you need em. but not til tomorrow afternoon

-sean
                            Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                            Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

how much my dude

Comment

Working...
                              X