Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Where the heck can i find a TWO DOOR 1990 window regulator/motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where the heck can i find a TWO DOOR 1990 window regulator/motor

I swear its almost impossible to find certain two door parts.

I have wasted $200 in regulators and regulator motor combos to be sold the wrong item and finding out i cannot return them.

Does anyone know where i can find a Two Door Window Regulator/Motor combo?

All i need is the motor. i have THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REGULATORS sitting on the garage floor! ARGHHH

1 oem old one
    1 oem brand new (cannot return)
    1 aftermarket (wrong item)

Because the whole time it as my motor and NOT the regulator

just buy the entire door its cheaper. lol I did that to my civic hatch when i still had it doing a power window conversion lol.
    either kill it or drift it...

2002 Toyota Tundra V8

Comment

im pretty sure some local junkyards will have it, call junkyards and ask before actually goin out there...

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
      Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
      1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

junkyards have them the problem is that they are asking near new OEM pricing for them and they are all 17 year old 150k+ mile parts that are about to break themselves.

Comment

coupe/sedan motors are the same. its the regulator thats different.
          Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

It's a pain to pull the motor from the regulator though... I nearly put an eye out undoing the spring one time!

Sell those others. People will buy them. If you go to Honda and ask for it in person, they should have it, or be able to order it for you. Then you can make SURE that it's the right part before you leave the counter.

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry4thgen
              coupe/sedan motors are the same. its the regulator thats different.
              I wish that was correct but its not. I wrongfully ordered a 4 door motor/regulator combo and it did NOT work due to the fact that the bolts are in difference places and the general shape is different. We tried to think of ways to make it work but it just doesnt fit onto the 2 door regulator

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                It's a pain to pull the motor from the regulator though... I nearly put an eye out undoing the spring one time!

Sell those others. People will buy them. If you go to Honda and ask for it in person, they should have it, or be able to order it for you. Then you can make SURE that it's the right part before you leave the counter.
                Ya i have one good regulator for sale now.

The problem with the honda motor is that its around 150+ just for the motor. Id rather get an aftermarket regulator/combo for under 50 and pull the motor.

Comment

Originally posted by j stuff
                  Ya i have one good regulator for sale now.

The problem with the honda motor is that its around 150+ just for the motor. Id rather get an aftermarket regulator/combo for under 50 and pull the motor.
                  remember, QUALITY, not quantity.
                  The beginning of a new era............................
                  165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                  184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
                    remember, QUALITY, not quantity.
                    i already spent over $150 on unneeded parts...

$300 total to spend fixing a window motor on a car i got for $1000 not worth it really. just hope u can see where im coming from

The fact is i cannot find anyone at all that makes an aftermarket two door window regulator. its insane

Comment

up

Comment

There are multipludes of the motors in a local junkyard from me. I will call tomorrow, and ask how much they want. If I think it's reasonable I will buy it, and ship it to you. Your expense of the amount spent for the motor, and shipping of course.

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                        ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
                        ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Hi xwade thats really nice of you. If you remember please go ahead and make a call but if you dont its quite alright. Dont go out of your way too much!

im always available online or u can email me at mailadobo@yahoo.com

it has to be a two door driver side. From experience the 4 door motors are different!

Comment

yeah ill see if i can get you one too.
                            ]

Comment

thanks guys too awesome

visit my forum www.j-stuff.jp that should vouch for me if i make payments to you guys. also my ebay ID is lookitzadobo with 100% transactions

ty again! The junkyards here offer nothing! only 4 door parts and those are rare to find too

Comment

Working...
                              X