Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

NGK Spark plug wires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NGK Spark plug wires

NGK is that brand that people recommend right?

It's Nology people, don't like.

Anyways, does it matter the thickness to be put with any spark plug?

Also with spark plugs WHat the hell is this Head/cold Iridium rating thing. Every site i go to to buy some, have that, what number should I get?
    Last edited by 407accord; 06-11-2007, 12:08 AM.
    No longer have a cb7.

V6 POOOWAAAA

lol, a buick.

you should get bosch platuim 2s and your set. thats what i have. paid 40 bucks, and love them.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

I already have Bosch racing premium 7.5's I want to upgrade a half and also get blue and also mine are old I've had them since last summer.

So I know a kid right now Blue NGK 8.0's right in my alley.
      No longer have a cb7.

V6 POOOWAAAA

lol, a buick.

Comment

the bigger the better. but if you have a stock coil, i tell you, it would be better to put a msd in so that you have some gains.
        miss my turbo cb7
        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Not necessarily, I've heard on a stock setup if u put 10's it can like not give enough spark going thru or somtin and can misspark easily.

So how much do you think I should offer, they seem to be pretty rashed up from the hood and stuff.

Ok, where can I get a coil? Is MSD like the only brand anyone ever uses lmao.
          No longer have a cb7.

V6 POOOWAAAA

lol, a buick.

Comment

holly lots of misinformation batman

the stock honda ignition system is quite sufficient for whatever mods he has. unless he is pushing 400hp or more i suggest just sticking with oem

the ngk are very good quality wires, better than bosch, also bosch plugs are meant for german cars. ngks are oem for honda. those bosch 2 are crap
            Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7

the stock honda ignition system is quite sufficient for whatever mods he has. unless he is pushing 400hp or more i suggest just sticking with oem

the ngk are very good quality wires, better than bosch, also bosch plugs are meant for german cars. ngks are oem for honda. those bosch 2 are crap
              x2

ngk's all the way
              My Members Ride Thread

Comment

holy misinformation is right..

I would not even bother going to racing wires and plugs if you are running stock because you will only be donating money.

I suggest go to NGK blues and some NGK plugs and you're all set.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

yea i would go wit wat the manufacturer recomends... it says under the hood they reccomend ngk but i would go bosch... especially the bosch 4 plugs... either 2 or 4, u'll feel a definate difference in engine performance
                  1990 Accord EX Sold
                  1995 Accord LX V6 Stored
                  1999 Accord LX Daily Driver

Comment

Bosch is absolute crap. My H22 fouled some Bosch Platinum +4 plugs in 2 days, but NGK Irridium IX lasted for 2 years. I changed nothing else.

NGK wires and NGK plugs are the way to go. Ignore any ads that claim horsepower gains. You will gain NO horsepower with plugs and wires. Get quality stuff that is made for your engine, and you will get the best possible performance.

Comment

i wanted to get some NGK wires but couldn't find a local vendor that carried them and i wasn't patient enough to order from the internet.

Comment

NGK is the best for hondas my f22 fouled a set of bosh plugs then i got a set of ngk wires from ebay and they came with a set of platinum plugs. the set worked great till my engine blew.

Comment

Been there and done that with the bosch.
                          $40 for a set of bosch 2's?
                          Seem expensive, you should b paying that for +4.
                          Had those too.
                          back on NGK coppers.
                          Ngk works fine.

Comment

bosch is shit. stick with NGK

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                            "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                            "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7

What he said...The only good bosch is european version. The USA one sucks ass majorly. Its just like parts designated by company for example....motorcraft = ford, champion = chrysler and so on. The stock ignition is good enough as he said. Honda OEM wires compared just as equal if not the same as some aftermarket plugs. I run NGK blues now because I can. Plugs stay with NGK manufacturer knows best.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                              X