Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

tiger japanese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tiger japanese

Anybody ever order from a website called www.tigerjapanese.com and know if they are reliable and dependable? Any info would help on this b/c im thinking of ordering a motor from them. Thanks.
    I just relized i should've put this in off topic so if it must be moved please move it...my apologies.
    Last edited by ChampionPanda; 06-08-2007, 04:36 PM.
    -I believe in looking reality straight in the eye and denying it

Yea, ive been to that site before too. They have alot of friggin engines there. I was thinking about ordering one from there too once. I dont exactly know if thier reliable or not though but they have alot of good stuff there..
    My Black "H"
    AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

yea they really do have a ton of engines, i was thinking of going F20B if i remember correctly it was like 950 for the engine on that site.

Comment

ive never been there or anything, but my cusin has, who lives there and ya they have a lot of stuff, and they do seem reliable. SEEM RELIABLE is the key word. i cant put my word on it though. But i would order from them.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

i was eyeballing their F22B DOHC engines and the H22A with the auto tranny back in December of '06. after the new years, the price jumped another 300 bucks.

Comment

if i wouldve been more patient with my swap i wouldve ordered from them instead i went some where else and got BURNED.
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

i got my H22 swap from them fast shipping, motor started right up with no problem
              93 CB7 forsale

Comment

Originally posted by rthompson10
                i got my H22 swap from them fast shipping, motor started right up with no problem
                that gives me some peace of mind...glad to hear some good things about them

Comment

A Friend Of Mind Would Have Used Them If They Hadn't Sold His Lsd Motor To Some One Else After Holding It For Him .....(they R Out Of Canada Right!?????)

Comment

If you're not FROM Canada, DO NOT buy from a Canadian based company (research parent companies if possible). If there is a problem, an international court battle is expensive. It's as good as buying from a company that disappears immediately afterward.

www.hmotorsonline.com is the safest bet. I've heard good things about Tiger, but not enough for me to feel comfortable with them yet. One or two good stories shouldn't be worth trusting your $1000+.

Comment

from what i heard about tiger, they packed a few noisey heads of some of there motors with grease. This is only what i heard from a friend before i bought my h22, so i bought from lucky star, which i DO NOT recommend, too many broken sensors and such...... if ur in canada and want a young and healthy motor, go to www.teknotik.com
                      90 4Dr.CB7, 416,XXX KMS and still running like a champ!

Comment

they charge extra for the wiring harness..... another 100 bucks. soo add 100 plus the cost of swap and then add shipping.... in the end i just got from hmo.

Comment

haha damn you guys found my site....grr when i got my motor from there it was so cheap now they riased all the prices since then....But yea i would say take ur chance with tiger...Ok for the bad about that place.
                          When i recieved my motor just about every sensor on the wiring harness was broke my dizzy was smashed and all bent up. 1 month after the waranty is over im have some problems with my motor firing on 1 cyclinder..But other then that my motor runs awsome.
                          Project EX Coupe Coming Soon...
                          ..::Built not Bought::..

Comment

Working...
                          X