Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new performance mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new performance mods

I have a 91 Dx heres the list of the new stuff goin on soon
    DC sports header
    Megan racing adj cam gear
    New Delta 272 cam
    H23 upper plenum IM and A6 runners
    H22 throttle body
    Short ram intake
    P06 ecu and backup PT6
    So what do u guys think? I want to go get the ecu chipped and tunned but where can I get the chip burned at with the stuff I have done?

check the ecu tuning sub forum under technical, if you dont want to buy all the tuning equipment there are some people on here that will burn you a chip. but then you will need to get it tuned right

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

seems like you are moving in the right direction show me some pics when every thing is done

Current Cars
      95 Civic Coupe - ass tons of mods but always broke.
      90 Accord EX auto - no mods.
      90 Accord EX 5 Speed - no mods
      76 Datsun 280z - soon to be rb goodness.
      90 Lexus LS400 - low and slow.
      85 Cressida - soon to be four doors of 2jz love.

Comment

sounds like you know what your doing!

you should see some substantial power gains over stock.
        keep us updated and keep up the good work!
        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
        Disregard females, acquire currency
        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

good setup(Y) lets see how much hp u get from that
          Hold On Not Done Accelerating
          Had One Never Did Again

Comment

There are a couple of members on here who can chip and tune your ecu. MXCX and D112 I believe can do it.

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22
            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

nice setup man... i have a ecu from a 94 accord.. still OBD1 .. mine has beed reprogramed by SPOON SPORTS it will adjust to ur setup once u set the timing...... plus, kiss that govenor good bye
              white 92 ACCORD 4 door ----- dead and gone
              tytianum grey 02 ECLIPSE GT- alive and well

Comment

thx guys, i want to also thank some ppl on here that have been helpful, hopfully i can get more feeback and have some more questions awswered. Yea i want to get all those installed asap as soon as i get everything togther from the mail.i also bought the egr blockoff plate too. I thinkin about goin with the P06 ecu. Deciding on wether to get one from here already chipped or buying one and do the chip and burn myself. what do u guys think about Crome? Ohh, also would it be ok if I bought an auto ecu and switched it over to a manual when I do the 5 speed swap? I'm goin to have it dynoed tuned and so what numbers I get before I do the turbo setup. I'm in the process of getting a 14B turbo, 1G dsm 450 injectors, O2 housing and intercooler piping. I already have the manifold and intercooler. will post pics when i get everything done. here are a few
                [IMG][/IMG]
                [IMG][/IMG]
                [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by 91F22A1
                  thx guys, i want to also thank some ppl on here that have been helpful, hopfully i can get more feeback and have some more questions awswered. Yea i want to get all those installed asap as soon as i get everything togther from the mail.i also bought the egr blockoff plate too. I thinkin about goin with the P06 ecu. Deciding on wether to get one from here already chipped or buying one and do the chip and burn myself. what do u guys think about Crome? Ohh, also would it be ok if I bought an auto ecu and switched it over to a manual when I do the 5 speed swap? I'm goin to have it dynoed tuned and so what numbers I get before I do the turbo setup. I'm in the process of getting a 14B turbo, 1G dsm 450 injectors, O2 housing and intercooler piping. I already have the manifold and intercooler. will post pics when i get everything done. here are a few
                  [IMG][/IMG]
                  [IMG][/IMG]
                  [IMG][/IMG]

Where did you get such a good looking intake and how much did you pay for it? Oh yea when you get it all installed and get the numbers let me know so I can see how much you gained over stock cause now I'm thinking of doing this.
                  Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                  Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                  JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

gotta luv silver spray paint
                    and luv the IM too.

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                    does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

well i bought both the IM's from ppl on here and then had them degreased at my friend's transmission shop. I sanded, primered and coated them with a high temp paint. I think they turned out pretty nice. Since then I have sanded down the overspray and dremel sanded all the ports and runners.

Comment

i thought it was MRX the moderator that does chipping ECUs and tuning?

Comment

hmm... seems like a nice, fun setup all i have to tell you, tuning is EVERYTHING for this setup

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                          My Ride thread
                          Flickr
                          Originally posted by d112crzy
                          And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                          All I gotta really say is:
                          People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                            There are a couple of members on here who can chip and tune your ecu. MXCX and D112 I believe can do it.
                            its MRX, not mxcx.

I can chip and can also provide a map for your setup.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

d112crzy is in WA, and MRX is in FL... so any tuning will have to be long distance, or something based on a similar setup. I had the luxury of having MRX fly in to tune someone else, and he did my ECU while he was here

There is a shop here in South Jersey that specializes in Hondas. They have a dyno, and one of the guys there actually helped write the Crome program. Last quote I had was $500 for a full dyno tune, no matter how long it takes. If you want to make the trek across PA to go there, it's about 20 minutes east of Philly... VERY easy to get to. The best way to tune is on a dyno, with someone who knows their stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X