Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

H23A swap horrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H23A swap horrors

....ok the car is my Sig, but When i let it idle it still does the increasing and decreasing rpms....when i unplug the idle control valve(the one with 2 antifreeze lines) instead of it jumping from like 1500 to 3K RMPs is only jumps from like 1500 to 1600, but at a accelerated rate....I have cleaned the ICV and the idle controller or something, Tbody, Intake, Checked the TPS, when you unplug that it goes up to 3500 RMPS....now i don't think that is the problem, cause once you give the car even the slightest amount of gas, it stops the surging. Now there also is Absolutely NO power loss or loss of response. Now the other day i checked for vacuum leaks.......found out my intake manifold gasket was bad, replaced it.....now, i got it all plugged back up and i tightened the hell out of those nuts on the intake.....it still does it...I did lose the REALLY bad leaking noise (could hear it like 10 FT away if the hood was open at idle....) but now i have a new noise, and i know its not a blower......it literally sounds like a blower on a supercharger...like it only does it after you let off the gas, and it whistles at idle too.....now, since the new gasket sometimes the car does not Surge....sometimes it does.....sometimes its only in park......other times, its all the time. Please help......the whistling noise is coming from the intake but i cant pin point it...........please help me before i take it to a mechanic and spend like 800 on a simple fix

I love my car, it really does kick ass. and i work on it everyday, shoot i even spend some nights sleepless trying to get it ready for the Race/Meets that my high school has. Please help, i don't wanna go there this Fri with the blower noise and crap idle....

I know there is atlest one guy on here that lives in Cumming GA. Can anyone help me, ill buy you food and w/e else you want, ill even let you drive it after you fix it :P ....please help,
    Contact me at 678-994-8078 My sisters are on my message machine, Its still my phone number. My name is Ryan, and thank you soo much

PEACE

a Honda that eats mustang GT's for breakfast, wow

Bump!

a Honda that eats mustang GT's for breakfast, wow

Comment

Working...
    X