Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Ultimate H22 Swap Guide???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimate H22 Swap Guide???

Has anyone ever bought this, and has it helped? also i am considering swapping in a JDM H22. i have read up on this, but i still have some questions. #1 i want the use the JDM H22 with my F22 manual tranny, all the mounts are going to be the same, right? since the only mounts that didnt line up was the h22 tranny. #2 axles, you are supposed to use the 2 axles and create one, what about the drivers axle? #3 if the JDM H22 is obd1 fomra 92-96 lude, what ecu will i have to get and will there be a lot of rewiring required? i have a lot more questions but i wanna get these out of the way first. I know these topics have been covered before, but im a noob and allowed to ask these "stupid" questions. Thanks in advance

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

good luck with the swap 'cause i'm somewhat interested in doing the same thing too!

Comment

Its pointless to waste the money when all the info is on this site stickied in the swaps section.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

how much do these guides cost?

Comment

i have a copy give me your aim and i will try to send you a copy

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NO8OJ32O

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

well first off i think you should post a link so we all know what you are talking about. secondly not that much rewiring if you just buy the wires from the ebay seller who sells vtec wires... basically if you dont want to cut off your harness that you get or bought ... from the swap, then you buy these and they are the same plugs for vtec and loomed ( still waiting for mine to come but thats what he says ) for like 32 bucks... i just spent 40 mins lengthening my 02 sensor to the header ( um.. took me like 30 mins to solder and cut off wires, measure etc.. had to do a good job ) and like 12 mins to protect the wires in the end with more electrical tape and loom...

Comment

Search ebay you will know what hes talking about.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

oh but i do. and i went through it... well it's vacuum hosing is a little different than mine.. it doesnt go over what to do with iab i dont think... and it tells you to lengthen a lot of wires. the only wire i have had to lenghthen is my o2 sensor wire.. the other ones i cut the loom from stock and was able to move it enough to get to the position needed, IE the oil pressure switch ( not the vtec pressure switch ) i moved it a couple inches to the right ( toward the distributor, and below the intake mani) and it was just enough to plug it into my old oil pressure switch.. it also doesnt tell you to re use your old oil pressure switch. or reusing your old egr valve or re using your old fuel rail. it says "custom fuel rail" which you could just use your old fuel rail from the f22...

Comment

I have it and its not really in depth. It's only a basic walkthrough. You'll find more info on this website let alone the net.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

how interesting... thanks for the guide book

Comment

FYI theres a person on here that makes a custom trans. mount so that you can hook up the h22 trans. easily. It works great as im currently using one.

Comment

thanks for the link to the guide. it doesnt really seem to be in that good of detail. i dont think i wouldve been worth the $50. the engine removal posted here was a lot better than in there.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord

thanxz bro you the man!

this cost like $30. i allways want to see it what it looked like.
                            Last edited by smokeeey420; 05-18-2007, 11:59 AM.
                            FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
                            My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

yes i have it and unless you are doing the swap yourself no! not really helpful.......because most people doing swaps know EVERYTHING already so not very helpful to them as well

......you can use you f tranny but gears are ratio'd differently(taller)
                              and the way way your f tranny lines up to your h motor will leave with one bolt left out but wont hurt anything

Comment

Working...
                              X