Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cb7 - 1990 honda accord manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7 - 1990 honda accord manual?

other than purchasing a helm, i went to looking for manual links and found a good bundle of pdf files.... but they all seem to point to '91 accords and up. i cant seem to find the '90 accord manual. perhaps i am looking in the wrong place, or my eyes deceive me?

i know i know... nothing is for free... but just curious eh?

ps... i have no problems in purchasing one to support the cause...

=)
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Restoring a 1990 LX Coupe as my daily driver!
    Completely stock
    Yes, I race R/C Cars. (Team Stryker)

i found me a a really good condition Chiltons manual on ebay for only 5 bucks after shipping.

it covers preludes and accords of the the same year since they are basically alike and yes i have a '90 Accord.

Comment

I have a helms I can sell you for a 90 accord. Its used, but the pages are all still there.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
      where you been, is something wrong?
      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Im sure they have a 1990 accord manual, but they're probaly just so damn hard to find now since everyone drives an accord. Anywho, might just have to do what I did and buy a Honda Accord/Prelude 1984 - 1995 manual. Thats all accord and prelude models from the year 1984 - 1995. Dont worry everything about your accord should be there too. You can check at Autozone, Advance Auto, or O'Reily Auto Parts. They should be there...
        My Black "H"
        AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

I don't like Chiltons because it doesn't have every specific diagram for your car. It's just too generalized to include Accords AND Preludes that aren't even the same generation all in one book. I rather go with a Haynes manual.
          My Ride (Click here)

Comment

I bought a Haynes at Auto X for $15 and the first page is a 90 Coupe that they are tearing down. If they don't have a copy they will order you one (2-3 days). And yes I have a 90 coupe!

Comment

good deal. thanks guys!

too bad Bentley Publications doesn't make a honda book. i had it for the vw and it was VERY concise and to the point.
              Restoring a 1990 LX Coupe as my daily driver!
              Completely stock
              Yes, I race R/C Cars. (Team Stryker)

Comment

Car mauals

I found this site and have downloaded several of the pdf manuals. Looks good so try it.http://carfiche.com/manuals021/cars/

Comment

i found one for a 90 accord at a salvage yard a few days ago
                  if i woulda known u needed it i coulda picked it up
                  OHIO CB7'S #11
                  SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

The majority of things are the same between 90 and 91... and all CB7s are pretty similar overall. There are only a few quirky things that are different with the 90s (like the shifter setup). The 91 manual will work for the most part.

Comment

I have pdf files, pm me if you want...
                      if you want them, a donation to the site would be great :P
                      My Car
                      FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

There's a great site to get all honda manuals n its free

at http://hondatech.info/downloads/Auto/Manuals

enjoy..

Comment

Working...
                        X