Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

school me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

school me!

i was wondering about MSD ignitions. will they work. what will it do in the long run. is it worth it are they all the same. thanks
    my whipp

from my understanding... it doesnt do very much unless your engine is fully built... someone correct me if im wrong... thanks

Comment

What system you plannin to run. IF your car is basically stock with bolt ons this mod is pointless. Honda stock ignition system will hold up to it.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

unless your going to be runing NO2 and highly mod'd car then you might need msd or a motec system thoses are the only companies i trust i dont like the others but thats my opinion
        if you choose msd you can go with the 6a series the 6al with rev limiter setings the sci series that i have or the scil rev limiter again
        and then theres the Digital sci its self explained the others are analog
        also youll need the msd wires for your year youll also need the rotor part number 2809, msd dist. cap part number 82922 its for the 92-97 civic for it fits our car perfect, the sci series system part number is 6300 start researching before someone flames you man just a warning ive been flamed for asking to many question before and all i ask for was maybe 5 question lol
        but no worries from me man you need help just PM me ill lend you a hand or give you the golf clap LOL jk
        good luck
        i went over 88mph and its not even yesterday
        second try 112+ mph havent even gained 5mins
        stupid fluxcopasitor damned DMC parts

my thread
        comin at ya

Comment

thanks will do
          my whipp

Comment

Unless you're exceeding the stock rev limit then there's really no need for it.

Runt

Comment

Working...
            X